Chapter 13

Ryder's P.O.V

I woke up early today. Cat was lying on the other side of the bed peacefully. While i was looking at her i thought about how much trouble i've caused in her life since she got here. Maybe letting her dad sell her to us was a bad idea after all.

I got up and put some sweatpants on and walked downstairs to go get breakfast. As always Carter was cooking.

"Morning" i greeted him

"Morning, did you sleep at all last night?" he asked me

"Of course i did this stuff doesn't bother me anymore."

"What are we going to do about Alec now?"

"We're going to have to move. Wake the whole house up and get them packing. I'll call my dad, he'll send moving trucks."

"Sure thing boss." He said before putting a plate of food in front of me and leaving the kitchen to go wake everyone.

I thought more about Cat and how i need to protect her and make her life normal again but this means i cant have a romantic relationship with her.

I got someone to go pack my stuff quietly and so i wouldn't have to see her. I finished eating my breakfast and walked outside to go call my dad.

Cats P.O.V

I must of fallen asleep in the car because next thing i knew i woke up and we were pulling into a long drive way. I sat up and watched as we pulled up to this massive mansion even bigger then the last one!

 I sat up and watched as we pulled up to this massive mansion even bigger then the last one!

I got out the car and started in awe.

"it's nice hey?" said Carter

"better then the last one" said kai

"this is beautiful" i said

"welcome to your new home" said Carter

"and welcome to yours" i said to Carter and Kai

We walked inside and there were people moving boxes everywhere and people walking around. I saw Carter head towards the kitchen 'of course he'd go to the kitchen'

"Want to see your new room?"

Ryder.

I turned around and saw his emotionless face.

"sure" i replied

He walked away and i followed. He lead me to the third floor to a big beautiful room that had a beautiful view.

 He lead me to the third floor to a big beautiful room that had a beautiful view

"Enjoy your room"Ryder said and turned to leave.

"We're not sharing a room anymore?" i looked at him hoping him to say we are

"no, we're not." he replied "Are you okay with that?"

I thought for a second on what i should say. I decided not to make it look like i cared so i turned around and replied with:

"perfectly fine with that."

I thought i saw him look upset before he left. After the door was closed i walked towards the closet and saw my boxes of clothes and decided to start unpacking.

Once i had finished packing i decided to go check out the movie room since i'll probably be in there a lot.
I walked into the best movie room i had ever laid my eyes on and saw snacks and a slushy machine.

I went and sat on the couch and it felt like heaven. I grabbed a soft blanket that was lying over the back of the couch and put on pretty little liars, my new favorite series. I checked my phone and saw it was already late.

I drifted off into a deep sleep and felt at home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See i told you i would come out with a new chapter! and there will be more to come since i'm now interested in making this story better and even i want to know what happens next!

But remember you are important
you are perfect
i love you
and i'm here for anyone who needs support

baiiiiiii~