Chapter 15

Cat's P.O.V

I jumped five feet high off the couch when i heard a loud crash. I switched off the projector and grabbed my blanket and went to go see what had just happened. I walked out into the hallway and at first i couldn't see anything.

But as soon as my eyes adjusted i saw Ryder with another girl. It felt like my heart was made of glass and i had just dropped it and it had shattered all over the floor, some pieces getting lost which would making putting my heart back together harder.

I just stood there for a while in silence looking at the dark hallway. Just then i saw light full the inside of the house and looked outside to see a car pulling in. I was scared that someone was coming for me again but then Carter and Kai stepped out the car and walked towards the door.

I ran downstairs and stood on the step looking at Carter while he was coming into the house. He didn't look at me until the door was locked.
He turned around and looked me dead in the eyes. He must've known what was happening because the next thing he said was.

"i'm so sorry Cat, i couldn't stop him."

I burst into tears and he came to hug me. I just stood with Carters arms around me keeping me safe and trying to comfort me.

"Could you come sit with me until i can fall asleep?" i asked.

"sure." he replied.

He looked at Kai and nodded and Kai nodded back and walked past us and to what i assume was his room. Carter stood next to me with one arm over my shoulder and we walked to my room. I got into bed and Carter sat next to me and i lay in his arms trying not to think of Ryder.

With Carter by my side i fell asleep quickly.

~The next morning~

I was awakened again with a loud crash and looked over and saw Ryder had pulled Carter out of bed and onto the floor. Ryder has gotten on top of Carter and was punching him left and right. I felt the adrenaline rush through my body and i jolted out of bed and started pounding on Ryder's back screaming bloody murder.

"Let him go! Ryder Let him go!! Let. Him. Go!"

I started scratching his back to the point where there was blood everywhere. Kai ran in and tackled Ryder off Carter. When he was off him i ran to Carter and put his head on my knees to see if he was alive. He was unconscious but alive.

i looked over at Ryder who was already looking at me.

"What the FUCK is wrong with you!" i screamed at him.

"you slept with him!" he screamed at me.

"I DID NOT SLEEP WITH HIM. HE CAME AND LAY WITH ME TO HELP ME SLEEP AFTER MY HEART BROKE INTO A MILLION PIECES BECAUSE I SAW YOU WITH SOME WHORE! HE AT LEAST CARES ABOUT ME AND WANTED TO HELP ME SINCE YOU DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT ME!"

i screamed at him. i was so angry. His facial expression had changed. He looked ashamed.

"Cat let me ex-"

"Kai take him away. I cant look at him." I ordered.

"yes Cat." said Kai

"Wait, no Cat plea-"

"just get the fuck out, i cant look at you." was all i said and kai took him away.

A few of the gang members came and took Carter to the medic station which was in the basement.

I stayed where i was. Staring at the floor. I've given up with this life. I cant take it anymore. I've gone completely numb.

I got up and got into bed and lay there staring at everything outside. And then, i just bursted into tears.

Kai had come back to check up on me but i just carried on crying and ignored him. He left and no one bothered me for the rest of the day. I just lay there crying and looking outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will Ryder and Caitlyn get through this?
Will Carter be alright?
What happened to Roxy?
Or what WILL happen to Roxy?
Come back for more

remember
you are loved
i love you
you are beautiful
i am here for every single one of you

baii~~