Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning cuddling my big warm pillow and felt like I was lying in a giant cloud. It was so nice and warm and I tried to fall back asleep but I heard the door open and thought it was my mom or dad coming to wake me up.

Please don't wake me up'  I thought, then I heard:

"Ryder wake up" from a familiar voice.

I had just come to realization as to where I was. I open my eyes slowly and see that im not cuddling my pillow instead i'm cuddled up next to Ryder. I jumped 10 feet high once i saw him and fell out of bed and onto the floor.

I heard laughing then I lifted my head up to see Kai, Carter, Alec and a few other guys. I ignored them got up and looked at Ryder to see him smirking.

'he better wipe that stupid ass smirk off his face'.

The boys were still laughing so I decided to ignore them and go make myself some breakfast since i didn't really eat anything yesterday and i was starving. As I was walking out Ryder asked "where are you going?"

I continued to ignored him and carried on walking downstairs and try find the kitchen in this gigantic mansion.

"Caitlin! Answer me when I'm talking to you!" He said, i could hear him walking down the stairs.

I was still ignoring him when I felt him grab my arm. "Ow!" I squeled. He was squeezing my arm really hard and he was holding my jaw with his other hand, his face was really cold and I could feel his warm breath on my face." I told you to answer me when I'm talking to you!" He said "s-sorry" I stuttered. Why am I stuttering? Why am i scared of him?

I didn't want to be here so why couldn't he just leave me alone and let me be if i'm going to be forced to live here?

He let go and then he walked past me to the kitchen.

"Want some breakfast?" He asked.

"Yes... please." I replied.

'What a bipolar bitch.'

"Today I have to go on a drop, so your going to have to keep yourself entertained while I'm gone. And don't you dare think of leaving! I'll have someone here to watch you." He said and handed me a bowl of cereal and left.

I sat at the table eating my cereal and thought if i'm going to be stuck here for a while i might as well know the house i'm staying in. So once i was finished breakfast i put my bowl in the sink and went to go explore the place.

The house consisted of a lot of bedrooms, the huge kitchen, two living rooms, a huge dining room with a long dining table, a giant garage that had a few dirt bikes and quad bikes, a room that i think is a meeting room which had a door to another room but the door was locked and i couldnt find another way to get in. The house also had a giant backyard with a beautiful patio with stairs that led to a big crystal clear pool and more open space beyond that where you could see down at the rich suburbs fulled with people.

While i was exploring i came across a movie room. I got so excited that i ran behind the couch and jumped over into the middle of the couch. There were blankets hanging over the back so i grabbed one and grabbed the remote and put on Teen Wolf.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, could you help me with a surname for Ryder, i can't come up with any that actually sound good with his first name.

Bye~😘