Chapter 11

We were running towards an exit until out of no where Ryder was tackled to the floor. I looked back and there was Alex tackling Ryder. I tried looking around for something to hit Alex with but there was nothing. There was a gun lying next to Alex and Cole but if I tried getting it I might land up getting hurt.

As soon as I looked away I felt someone grab me by my waist

.
I was hoping it was Ryder....

Until I felt a gun to my head.

Everything was still. Ryder was in front of me standing still with a worried look on his face. And Alec was holding a gun to my head.

"Don't hurt her." Said Ryder

"I will if you don't give us what we want." Replied Alex.

"I'm not giving you my gang." Said Ryder.

Suddenly I heard a scream in my ear and a loud bang. I felt the cold tip of the gun leave the side of my head and Alex's arm leave my waist. I stood still in shock. Ryder ran up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I heard him sobbing and I started crying, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Your welcome." Said Carter from behind me.

I turned around and saw carter holding a gun, probably the one that was used to kill Alex. We heard loud footsteps.

"We should probably get out of here."Said Ryder

"Ye that would be an amazing idea." I said.

Ryder grabbed my hand and we started running around to find the exit. After a while we found it and we burst through the door to find out car totally wrecked. That did really stop us though. We climbed in the car and saw the rest of the guys running towards the car.

They jumped in and we sped out of there. Carter made sure no one was following us. And I sat in between Ryder and Carter. I looked at Cole and I couldn't help but smile. I wanted to cry because of how happy I was.

'He came for me' I thought.

'He saved me and now I can go back home'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we were back home I went upstairs and jumped on my bed.

"My baby."I said to my soft big bed.

I heard a low chuckle and looked up. It was Ryder. I stood up and hugged him. He hugged me back while I started to cry of happiness knowing that I was back home and that Ryder cared enough to come get me.

"It's okay your home now." He said

"Thank you." Is all I said

"I'll be here to protect you forever from now on Caitlin." He Said

"Thank you Ryder." I replied

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lol I'm finished this chapter. I promised you guys a chapter at 40k reads. AND YOU GUYS MADE THAT HAPPEN. Thank you guys so much my book is rated number 76 i think. It's one of the 70's. So thanks for that to. Okay Imma go skate now. I hope you guys have a lovely day or whenever your reading this.

Please
Like
Share
Comment

Baiiiiii~😘

And sorry this chapter is short.