Chapter 12

HI GUYS! wow it's been a really long time and i am so sorry for not updating for over a year! but now that i have lockdown for 3 weeks i'll be sure to make more chapters! but i came back to my book getting 99k reads and #35 so thank you so much! i hope you enjoy these next few chapters i'm going to try my best since i haven't carried on with the book in a while

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cats P.O.V

I woke up the next day and walked down the stairs to find everything being packed up and moved. As i reached the bottom step Carter walked past me.
"hey, what's going on?" I asked

"We're moving, after last night we need to go somewhere, where Alex can't find us, somewhere far away from here."

"But what about my school?"

"School? Caitlin you don't need to go to school anymore you have us."

"But i want to go to school, i cant just leave jackie there."

Carter sighed and replied: "I'll talk to Ryder and see what we can do. But for right now please just go and pack your stuff, we need to leave here soon."

He walked off and turned around and walked back upstairs. Before anything else i went to go have a shower.

Once i was done i got out and put a comfortable outfit on and started packing.

As i was packing all my clothes i thought about how i'm going to miss my big closet. 'i wonder if the new house will be bigger.'

I was finishing my last box and Ryder walked in.
"hey" i said

He walked straight to the bathroom like he hadn't heard anything.
'weird maybe something happened'

I walked to the bathroom and leaned against the door frame.

"hey are you okay?" i asked

Again he just walked past me like i wasn't even there and left the room. I shrugged it off and went to go find Carter to tell him i was finished packing.

I stood outside watching the last of my stuff being packed and watched three escalades pull up to the main entrance. The moving trucks all starting leaving and i saw all these men and a women walk out the house and get into the escalades. I saw Ryder getting into the second one so i went to go get in with him but as soon as i took a step forward Carter grabbed my shoulder.

"You're coming with me and Kai." he told me.

"Who were all those people." I asked

"those are some of the gang members. Some of them live with us, you just don't notice them because they always out doing business or sleeping or training."

'that makes more sense'

"Do you know what Ryder was acting so weird this morning?" I asked

"He was acting weird? He was fine when i talked to him this morning"

"Yeah he acted like i didn't exist this morning, it was weird."

"Eh it's Ryder, he has his moody moments."

As Carter finished his sentence. Kai arrived in a matte black Audi A1 which i thought was weird since it was a small car for a gang. I got in it voluntarily and we headed to the new house.

 I got in it voluntarily and we headed to the new house

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and there we go. my first chapter in forever. I hope you guys enjoyed and look out for the new chapter that i will probably publish in a few minutes or tomorrow morning (it's 11:14pm for me) where maybe you'll find out what's wrong with Cole and what house they're moving into.

But remember you're important
i love you
i am here for anyone who needs help or just another person to talk to.

baiiiiiii