Chapter 16

Ryder's P.O.V

i woke up the next morning from my night out and saw Roxy lying in bed naked next to me.

'fuck what have i done'

I got out of bed and went to see if Cat was still sleeping in the movie theatre. I walked in and saw no one. I walked to her room. I open the door and saw someone's back to me and i knew it wasn't Cat. This persons back was to muscular and big.

I went and rolled the person over and saw Carter. My heart sunk. 'did they sleep together?' i got so mad i pulled Carter out of bed and threw him onto the floor.

He looked up at me

"Ryder what the hell are you doing?" he asked.

I couldn't listen to him. i got on top of him and started punching him. i felt tears running down my face. How could he do this to me. When he knew i love Cat.

I felt someone pounding on my back, i knew it was Cat but i couldn't stop. She is mine. I then felt her scratch my back. It still didn't get me to stop. No one else can have her, she's mine.

As i was about to punch Carter again i felt someone ram into the side of me. I looked up and saw Kai.

"what are you doing!?!" i asked him

"you need to stop you're going to kill him. you don't want to kill your best friend." he said

I looked towards Cat and saw her holding Carters head in her lap. He was unconscious.

"What the FUCK is wrong with you!" she screamed

'i don't want her to scream'

"you slept with him!" i screamed back. i had to. i was so angry.

"I DID NOT SLEEP WITH HIM. HE CAME AND LAY WITH ME TO HELP ME SLEEP AFTER MY HEART BROKE INTO A MILLION PIECES BECAUSE I SAW YOU WITH SOME WHORE! HE AT LEAST CARES ABOUT ME AND WANTED TO HELP ME SINCE YOU DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOIT ME!"

So she did see me...
I looked down and i wasn't so angry anymore.
i was ashamed of what i had done.
i didn't mean to hurt her. all i want to do is make her happy.

"Cat let me ex-"

"Kai take him away. I cant look at him." She ordered.

"yes ma'am." said Kai

"Wait, no Cat plea-"

"just get the fuck out, i cant look at you."

Kai guided me out the room and i didn't try fight back. i hurt her badly. I know Carter is the only other person she really has contact with and i hurt him too.

And then reality hit me like a bus.

i hurt Carter until he was unconscious.

i hurt my best friend.

This time i had really screwed up. Kai lead me to my room and Roxy was lying in bed awake waiting for me.

"Hey hot stuff, last night was fun. wanna do it again?" she asked

"Kai, get this hooker out my house." i demanded

He nodded but as he walked past me i heard him faintly say: "I see where Cat gets it now."

Roxy wasn't easy to get rid of. She put up quiet a fight. But once she was gone i took off the sheets, pillow cases and duvet cover off and threw them away. I put new ones on and lay in bed staring out the window thinking of Cat.

'i need to fix this'

Kai knocked on my door then walked in.

"Are you okay?" he asked me

"I just need to know that Cat is okay, can you go check on her for me?"

"sure thing boss."

I heard his footsteps go down the hallway. It was silent for a while but then i heard the footsteps again.

"She's crying, i tried to get her to talk to me and see if she was okay but she just ignored me and carried on crying." he told me.

"let me know when she's asleep." i ordered

"yes boss."

i heard the door close and i sighed.

~a few hours later~

I haven't moved. It's getting dark now and i'm still worried about cat.

I heard a faint knock on my door and listened as Kai told me Cat was asleep. I nodded at him and he left. I got out of bed and changed into some sweatpants but didn't bother putting a shirt on.

I walked down the hall to Cat's room and i went in. I watched her breathing. I watched how her chest lightly rose and fell. I lifted the covers and got into bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her and started crying.

'i didn't mean to make your life hard'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow three chapters in a row.
And if i say so myself the book has improved quiet a bit.
I will be editing all my chapters to meet the standards i have now and to fix errors and make it more enjoyable for you guys to read.

But i hope this chapter was good
and i think the next chapter will finally have the great stuff

remember
you are loved
i love you
you are beautiful
and i am here for every single one of you

baiiiiiii~