"Yeah" I nod.

"Asher is coming tomorrow" she tells me.

"Have you spoken to him?" I haven't.

"Yeah of course, he checks in with me every night"

I nod, "Is he staying here or he can.."

"Here" she voices cutting me off.

Okay.

"You want to get going?" I ask.

"Yeah"

"Wait, have you eaten?" I say full of concern.

"Yeah" she rolls her eyes and she pushes me as we walk to the door.

We have a day of shopping mostly me following her around, I found all my gifts ages ago. Took me all of half an hour. It's taken her two hours and she's only gotten two things. I'm not sure if I'm suppose to get her something or am I suppose to get her something small..I dunno.

"What do you want?"

"Hmm?" My gaze avert from her ass to her face, pretty sure she seen me looking as she glanced around.

"For Christmas, is there anything you want?"

"Erm..not really" I shrug.

"That's helpful, thanks"

I lowly chuckle, I'm guessing I should get her something. Maybe I should just come back to the mall tomorrow to look.

We continue shopping, me following her around. We take another two hours and I won't complain because then she will and she get mad easily..well I don't know if that's true now.

"What's the next stop?" She says after I hop into the driver seat.

"You'll like it" since she likes shooting games so much.

We arrive and she smiles widening her eyes, "You are about to get fuckkked up!" She enthuses.

"Ouch" I place my hand over my heart before laughing.

I pay and we get all geared up, she laughs thinking she looks stupid but she doesn't, she looks cute and the paintball gun looks huge compared to her. Soon as we enter the firing range with loads of place to hide behind for cover, she darts away from me laughing hiding behind a wall, other people are here but they aren't paying any attention to us.

I sneakily hide behind a wall and glance through the whole, I see her peek her head out the side wondering where I've gone.

She crawls to the cover beside her thinking she sneaky with her little ass height, I shoot hitting the floor in front of her and she jumps back behind the cover, "You missed!" She shouts.

"I know, I'm giving you a chance!" I'm in the army I'd easily get her if I wanted to.

"Shut up you little girl!" She teases.

I move further up hiding behind a hay barrel, I move up again quietly I reach the cover she's behind. She on the floor on her hands and knees peeking around the counter trying to look for me.

"Can you see him?" I whisper.

She screams whipping around and shooting me in the chest, I feel the pain as it hits the vest. "Ow fuck!" I look down seeing the blue paint on the vest and laugh seeing her laying on her back pointing the gun at me trying not to laugh.

"Oops, did that hurt?" she snorts.

"Little bit, you better run" I warn.

"You won't shoot me, pussy" she bites on her bottom lip holding in laughter. She's loving this.

"You're correct"

She stands up and shoots me again, I grunt in pain leaning forward, "You're too close" I hold the spot she shot.

"Oh, I'm sorry" she sarcastically says.

I pull the trigger and it hits her chest, "Son of a bitch!" She groans in pain.

I laugh but feel incredible sorry, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have shot you so.." she pushes on my chest and I fall back, she runs away laughing like really laughing, loudly. It's an amazing sound and it sounds as if she doesn't have a care in the world.

I walk out of cover and the pain hits my chest again, I hear loud laughter and see her crawl behind different cover.

I try sneak behind the same cover as her again but when I look behind she's not there, "Surprise bitch" I feel the paint splash off my back, I turn around and the next thing I know I'm on the floor laying on my back as she lays on top of me.

"You're a cheat"

"Nu-uh, just better tactics and you're suppose to be on the army...yikes" she whispers glancing between my eyes and lips.

"What is this? Like..what are we?" I whisper back, suddenly the whole place has fallen silent, I no longer hear the paintball guns being shot and people shouting.

"Shouldn't it normally be the girl asking that question?"

I shrug, "So? What is this?"

She leans towards slowly capturing my lips for a few seconds, "I don't know, but whatever it is..I want to take it slow"

"Me too" I nod.

I lean forward lifting my head up from the floor, I kiss her lips slowly savouring it.

"This isn't a place to make out" we hear.

We both glance to a guy with blonde hair, he works here since he's wearing the uniform and looks fuming.

"Oh sorry" she gets off me and we both stand up.

"Thank you!" He rudely says and walks away.

"Id like to shoot him" she mutters, I laugh before she pushes me and runs off again.

I help her take the bags inside and up to my childhood room, she has a picture of her mother on the bedside table and a picture of her, Julia and Aiden which looks like it was back in college.

"Thank you for a good weekend" she sits on the end of the bed.

"It was all you, you just..needed a little push" she just forgot how to have fun, it wasn't me that made it. She did, she allowed herself to enjoy it and I'm so happy she had fun again.

"I'm gonna go for a shower before dinner" she stands up heading to the bathroom. She closes the door behind her and I hear her lock it. I head back downstairs to the kitchen where Ma is cooking and Hannah is helping.

"The guys are in the living room" Ma smiles my way.

"I know I seen, can I ask you ladies something?"

"Shoot" Hannah says.

"What do you get for a woman..that you have feelings for but you don't date..but you use to and now she's your friend or maybe not anymore and you're taking it slow..for Christmas" I ramble.

________________________________

Please vote, comment and follow☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕