✨"As Your Sister's Substitute"✨

Start from the beginning

We got panicked seeing him at the door fame. "How muchhh... youu hear?", I asked. "Whole, but I know that before, little Amy", he said smirking.

'Noah??'

"Noah?", slipped from my mouth. His smirk became wider. I stood to run towards him, but he signalled me to stopped as Damon entered into the room.

"Logan, Michael, mom calling you and Dominic, dad wants in his study", Damon informed as he saw them. Sammy didn't want to leave, but she left as Damon glanced at her. "Take care. I will send you some clothes", saying she left not after glancing at Damon.

"So, Mrs. Reed, congrats on your victory becoming Mrs. Reed", he said like he was chewing the words. I got down my head. But he grabbed my jaw and forced me to face him. "I want to inform you something. I'll never acknowledge you as my wife. You will stay beside me as your sister's substitute. As I find her, you will divorce me and go away from my life. I hope you understand this little thing?", He ordered me. I nodded, but got a slap in return.

"I want words", he shouted. I said, "Yes Sir".

He smirked and informed, "We will sleep on the floor and don't forget after being Mrs. Reed, you can stay in home the whole day. I want my dear secretary back in my office".

I said, "Yes sir".

I stood up from the couch and went to a corner of the room.

'I don't know I have done to deserve this'

•••

Dominic's Pov.
◀️💙▶️

"Wait a minute! She calls you Noah. Noah was her brother's name", Samantha said. I corrected her,"His brother name is Noah. You want me to die so early, Samantha". I tried to tease her. "You mean... You're Noah, her brother! Oh! My! God!!", Samantha exclaimed.

Logan looked at me in his shocking along with Michael.

"Amelia had, sorry I mean have a brother?", Michael asked. I assumed he didn't know many things about my Little Amy. I nodded. He smirked but I didn't understand why until he explained his plan. "Then you and Amelia are the rightful hire of Collins Inc. and others owned by Collins?", He asked. I nodded my head in yes. "And if I somehow sue Mason, then his family will on street, right?", he asked. "Now I will get my revenge", saying he laughed.

'Revenge? What revenge?'

I looked at Logan and Samantha asking. They assured me that everything was okay.

They left after 10 minutes.

"You care for her", I turned and found Lily. I noticed a unfamiliar thing, anger for someone. "Yes I do", I said admitting the truth. "After what have she done?", She asked again. I nodded. Getting the answer, she got more angry. "Are you sure know everything what is behind of this marriage?", I asked annoyed by her.

'I love her but I can't let her insult my sister'

"Yes! Emilia wanted to marry brother, so she had driven her away and take her place. But I'm sure that brother will never acknowledge her as his wife", she said laughing at my little Amy. This time, I couldn't take it anymore. "Lily please, I'm tired now. I have emergency surgery tomorrow, please let me take rest", I requested her. Lily looked at me for a while and left with sad face.

'I'm sorry to hurt you, but I will never tolerate your misbehavior for my sister who had done nothing wrong'

Hello again!
Thank you for like and support this story!

Don't forget to
Vote!
Comment!
&
Share!
🧡🖤❤️💛💚💙💜

❤️Love you & Purple you💜