He smirked as he felt her tongue playing with him inside his mouth. He gently lifted her off the floor and made her sit at the kitchen counter, still his lips never leaving hers.

His hands then traveled from her waist… to her thighs...

“Umm… anong gagawin mo?” she said looking down at where his hands were at.

He grinned and locked her lips once more… his hands holding unto her pants’ button.

She inhaled deeply when he felt his hand touch her underwear. He smiled pleadingly, like as if he was asking permission.

“Here?!” she asked astounded.

*ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Loud laughter filled the house from both of them. He rested his head on her chest and sighed.

“I’m sorry ok! I was rushing to come here… I forgot to eat.” She excused and tapped his bare back “Now let me down… gutom na ko”

He took a quick peck on her lips and guided her.

“Nag grocery ka na?” she asked and opened his refrigerator “Amazing! May laman na!” she laughed and checked what she could use. “Oo nga pala… sorry for the terrible breakfast I cooked for you last time. I was running late na kasi kaya nilakasan ko yung sa niluluto ko… ayun, lahat nasunog. Tapos hindi naluto agad yung rice, so… well… just sorry.” She smiled and brought down the ingredients near the sink. (Ayan.. nagrason na lang ako.. I totally forgot na sa DATING A SUPERSTAR, Sarah knows how to cook pala! Hahaha.. sarrey sarrey)

“Do you really have to cook now? Can’t we just make a sandwich?” he sweetly asked while hugging her from behind.