She was already laying down looking at him as he rushed taking his shirt off. “Excited?” she teased and stood up running towards the kitchen. He groaned and went after her. The side of his eyes crinkled as he smiled, looking at her.

“Wear a shirt Mr. Anderson. I’m starting to get used of you naked… sige ka, baka hindi na ko ma-amaze sa tuwing makikita kang walang t-shirt”

Gerald slowly walked towards her. “Are you sure?” he asked, flexing his muscles. Sarah giggled and tried to run from him, but he caught her on the back… tightly wrapping his arms around her waist. “Got you…” he whispered in her ear.

Shots of electricity ran through her entire body when his hot breath touched her. She couldn’t answer back because all she was thinking about was his hands that were all around her abdomen… his lips that were barely touching her ears… his body leaning against her back.

“Have I told you how much I love you?” he whispered again, this time, his finger trailing her arm. She stood still, that tingly feeling still inside her. He fixed her hair, placing it behind her shoulder and softly kissed her neck. “I can’t still believe you’re here Sarah…”

She closed her eyes as he felt his lips kissing the nook of her neck. “Ge…” she mumbled. He stopped and made her face him.

“Ahh…” she smiled and stepped back, his eyes were really tempting “What’s with that look?” she asked pointing at his eyes.

He moved forward not wanting to be far from her, not saying anything. She took another step backward until she reached the kitchen counter. She looked behind her “Uh-oh…” she blurted and held unto the edges. He held unto the edges too and leaned forward… slowly closing the gap between them.

He stopped just before their lips could finally meet… a hair-strand away from each other “I love you” he whispered. She closed her eyes, waiting for his kiss.

She didn’t have to wait long… he was thirsting for her the moment he saw her. His hands went to her waist while devouring her with his kisses.

She grabbed the back of his neck, her fingers playing with his hair… equally returning his hunger and passion.