23°

"I want to ask you about jaebeom"

Mark brushed yugyeom hair seeing the younger feel nervous.

"Do you love jaebeom? "

Instead yugyeom playing with his hand shy to talk. Yugyeom take deep breath and nodded. "Yes i love him. I start love jaebeom when we everyday chatting. "

"Well yugyeom we actually have something to say" mark said. Yugyeom looked at mark and then jinyoung.

Mark looking at his boyfriend, to start talk. Jinyoung sighed. "Oky yugyeom hear first i talk this is not to break your heart okay. Jaebeom owned 4 clubs, 2 was here, 1 from china and another one from japan. His job is you know own club, sell some slut and buy other things i'm not gonna say cause it's gross. And me as his friend everyday i advice him or told him to stop this. Like yea have many jobs in the world why he choose this. "

Mark continue, "jaebeom is bisexual, sorry to say this yug but we have to say. Is good for you we don't want to see you sad again. " yugyeom hugged mark he start to crying.

The truth have reveal. That's why he sees jaebeom with girl at mall. He admit that he sad but he keep secret of his feeling. Yugyeom doesn't want to argument. Jinyoung left the two to mark comfort yugyeom. He don't know what to say at jaebeom again, maybe if yugyeom talking with him could help.

Yugyeom love jaebeom, hard for him to show love after what had happened past years. Then jaebeom came to his life, changed all of him. He loved how jaebeom give attention to him, caring about him. Why his life like this?

"Hyung....." in sobbing, yugyeom tears had fall to mark shirt make it wet.

"Yes yug? "

"I....i- do, no. We already have sex many time. " then yugyeom cried even more. Mark heart ache seeing this. Mark rubbed back of yugyeom, sing lullaby to him and yugyeom sleep. The tears is dry full of heart broken. Beside yugyeom and jaebeom is not official yet. That what yugyeom thinking.

♡♡♡♡

Well this story is still long.  Arghhhh.
What about yugyeom pass? And it seem haunted him till today. Keep reading to know.
Don't forget to vote and comment. 💚 stay healthy.