17°

They were laughing and being noisy at the living room. Clowning each other, until someone ring the doorbell. They silent a bit and bambam was open the door, still laugh. Then bambam suddenly stop laughing. He was froze at his place.

"Is yugyeom here? " jaebeom asked still outside. Bambam gulped.

"Ahhh yes he's here. Come in" bambam open the door wide to let jaebeom in. While jungkook and yugyeom still make jokes. Yugyeom didn't realize that jaebeom is coming. Jungkook stopped talking and looked at jaebeom, yugyeom turned his head and was suprised.

"Jaebeom hyung" yugyeom standing.

"Yea i bring food" jaebeom replied.

Have question look on jungkook face. Bambam sat beside jungkook and whisper. "I tell you later, and please behave."

While yugyeom and jaebeom at the kitchen. Yugyeom put the foods jaebeom bring at dining table. "Why you didn't answer my call and reply my chat? " jaebeom ask.

Yugyeom feels strong arm around his waist. Feel hot breath at his neck. Yugyeom take a deep breath.

"Urm my phone was left at my room and was silent so i didn't hear it, sorry. " yugyeom rubbed his back neck. Jaebeom tightened the grip , rested his head on yugyeom left shoulder. He missed yugyeom. Yugyeom touch jaebeom hand, they both stay like that.

"Can i stay here tonight? " -jaebeom

I know it's suck right. No idea like usual. ●︿●
Wanna some fluff? I try.
Have a nice day 💚