21°

[Smut content] 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Yugyeom watched some movie while munch snacks. He home alone, bambam is out nowhere. Yugyeom doesn't care so much because his best friend is adult now so he didn't mind. Yugyeom keep munching snack enjoyed, his phone buzzed. He grab and open it.

Daddy
I'm on my way to your apartment.

Yugyeom just left seen and continue to watch movie. Deep inside his heart he is happy that jaebeom is coming. After couple of minutes, jaebeom arrived.

Actually jaebeom missed yugyeom, he totally can't wait for the date. He can't take self control.

"Baby, i need you right now please. " jaebeom pleaded.

Yugyeom just froze there, where he sat. He miss his daddy too, but he didn't know what he should do. Jaebeom staring at yugyeom. But the younger seem lost in though so jaebeom lifted yugyeom up bridal style. Yugyeom shocked.

"Hyung wait. " yugyeom try to get off from jaebeom but jaebeom tightened the grip.

"No excuse baby. "

Jaebeom bring yugyeom to the yugyeom's room. Yugyeom heart beat fast. Jaebeom put yugyeom on the bed, towering him, jaebeom looked at yugyeom, licked his lips. Jaebeom slam his lips to yugyeom lips. The kiss begin to rough. Jaebeom won't go easy this time. Yugyeom moaned when jaebeom explore his lips. Their both dick touched make the scent more heat.

Yugyeom arm was all around jaebeom's neck deepen the kiss. Jaebeom lips went to yugyeom jaws and stopped at collarbone. He make love bite all on yugyeom neck. Yugyeom keep moaning, feeling pleasure. Yugyeom moved his hips and make jaebeom groaned.

Yugyeom view was amazing, his daddy too sexy for him to control, he want jaebeom inside him now. Jaebeom take all yugyeom clothes being naked, also him. He stop awhile to see the younger body. The younger already full of sweat. He so freaking like to see yugyeom naked. Yugyeom body just to perfect for him, his white skin and mark at younger neck make jaebeom turn on even more.

Jaebeom started to give kitten lick. Yugyeom feels amazed. Keeps moan for jaebeom. His loud scream can even hear to neighbour. Jaebeom continue to suck yugyeom dick until yugyeom cum for the first. Jaebeom swallow all yugyeom's sperm and brought to yugyeom lips to taste himself.

"I will fuck you senselessly so keep moan my name. " which that jaebeom smack yugyeom ass. Spread his legs wider, yugyeom is ready.

Jaebeom put his dick at yugyeom pink hole entrance, he not put in, he want to tease the younger.

"Stop teasing! " yugyeom groaned.

"Someone is impatient" jaebeom smirked.

Jaebeom move his dick in one thrust to yugyeom's hole. Yugyeom was arched back. Jaebeom start with fast speed. Yugyeom feel so much pleasure. Their body become one. His mouth is agape, jaebeom name hear from his mouth.

"Mhmmm......ahhhh.....i wanna c-um"

"Hmm not yet babe. " jaebeom closed tip of yugyeom dick. Yugyeom was already close but jaebeom didn't want him release yet. Tears fell from yugyeom corner eyes.

"Ride me baby"

They change the postition, now yugyeom was on top. He begin to ride jaebeom. Yugyeom liked so much, he keep thrusting. He won't stop. Both moaned in mess. Jaebeom moved his hips to give more to yugyeom. He know that his dick found sweet spot. Yugyeom clenched jaebeom dick. He about to come.

"Fuck, come with daddy. "

With one more thrust they both cum together. Yugyeom sperm was all over jaebeom body. Yugyeom feeling amazing that jaebeom cream was inside him. He lay on jaebeom chest. Breathing heavily. The room filled with sex. Jaebeom kissed on top yugyeom head. The sex was the best ever he feel, only with yugyeom.

"Baby round 2?" they still have all night.

Don't forget to vote and comment. 💚
Thanks for support.