"You wanna join me tonight club? " bambam asked yugyeom  while looking himself in the mirror, preparing for the club.

Yugyeom laying on the bed playing with phone. He just hummed. "I don't know yet, you go first. "

Bambam scoffed. "You always like that. " bambam go to his closet, searching for another outfit. "Beside it's gay club i don't want to go. "

Bambam chuckle on yugyeom words. "So you straight? What about your crush, jungkook? " bambam laugh. Gosh his friend. Yugyeom blushed. "It's not like that, i hate you. "

"I love you too. " bambam went to bathroom to get change.

"Just don't get me your one night stand! " yugyeom shouted. Bambam laughed hard in bathroom.

"I'm leaving now yug, " bambam wear on his shoes.

"Aww babe you looks stunning" yugyeom said playfully and laughed.

Bambam rolled his eyes. "Bye, please take care of our house. " yugyeom nodded and bambam left.

Yugyeom closed the door. He shrugged his shoulder. "Time for me be alone i guess. " yugyeom watching some videos on his laptop that he take the tape from bambam's room. (I don't want to type what yugyeom watching 😂)
While he focus on laptop suddenly his phone buzzed.

Defsoul added you to be friends

Defsoul
Hi..
Do you want to come to my house?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-don't forget to vote and comment.
Enjoy reading ~