11°

Enjoy reading.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
Yugyeom was looking his body on the mirror. Naked. His shoulder and chest full of marks and hickeys, it was mess. His back in pain, when he walked he will hissed in pain. Yugyeom went to bathroom to refresh his body and relaxed his mind.

Jaebeom was still sleeping. After done, yugyeom sat on the edge of bed, towel wrapped around his waist, he look right and left. Searching something. "Oh right i didn't bring any clothes " he sigh. He still at mark's house.

"You already awake baby? " jaebeom asked, awake from sleep rubbed his eyes. Jaebeom raspy voice startled yugyeom a bit. Yugyeom turned his head, jaebeom was smiling at him, he smile back. "Yea" yugyeom replied.

Yugyeom like seeing jaebeom morning face. It's so natural without any make up, such a boyfriend material. Those eyes, two moles, nose, beautiful pink lips and messy hair. Yugyeom wishes if he can play with jaebeom's hair. Jaebeom smirked look at the younger staring at him. "Done staring at me hm? " yugyeom turned away and blushed his cheeks were red As tomato.

Jaebeom chuckle and back hug yugyeom. "Aww! "

"It is hurt too much baby? " yugyeom just nodded. "I'm so sorry babe i was to rough" jaebeom kissed yugyeom right shoulder softly. Suddenly the door opened by someone. It was mark.

"Goodmorning lovebirds. " mark enter with smile, jaebeom groan.

"Oh yugy you got shower already. You can wear my clothes okay "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they all have breakfast. Jackson and youngjae went home while jinyoung stay with his boyfriend.

"Daddy are you going to work? "

Jaebeom ruffle yugyeom hair, "yes baby" yugyeom pouted.

"Aww don't make that pouty lips. I promise you i will be back soon, i came to your house okay, be a good boy baby. " jaebeom kissed yugyeom forehead and leave. Yugyeom just watched , touching his forehead still feel the warm of jaebeom lips.

"Aigoo yug you call him daddy, really. " bambam scoff. Yugyeom rolled his eyes.

Playfully bambam said while skipping like a child got candy. "My friends is fell in love with his daddy wohooo! "

Yugyeom shake his head.

-don't forget to vote and comment.