14°

9:02 am
Yugyeom watching cartoon on the tv, hugging the cat plushie while bambam making breakfast. Today day off so they stay at home. Yugyeom sleeping with jaebeom last night but this morning he woke up early and went to watch tv. Yugyeom mood automatic change again. Shit hormone like a girl. Bambam just let his friend be, his friend need time.

Jaebeom was woke up with empty bed beside him. The younger already awake without woke him up. He goes to toilet to wash his face and do morning routine. Couple of minutes jaebeom exit the room, he sees yugyeom watching tv and bambam prepare the table. Jaebeom decide to sit with yugyeom first.

The younger noticed him but he keep his focus on tv. Hug the plushie tight. They both went silent, no one to start to talk. Jaebeom hate this atmosphere, he completely feel awkward.

"Guys breakfast is ready! " bambam shouted from the kitchen. Jaebeom want to talk with yugyeom but maybe after eating. They all were enjoy eating the breakfast, no one is talking. Jaebeom will take a look at the younger.

Yugyeom laying on the couch playing with plushie. Plus other plushie the old one. He like to buy and collect plushie. That's why people surrounding yugyeom love him so much, they give enough love to yugyeom because of his cuteness. Like cute things. Every single item in yugyeom room was cute. Playing like a baby, bambam looking his friend with soft eyes.

"Yug, i will go for evening shift today, boss call me that wonhoo can't come to work because get flu. So take care of house okay" bambam sat at the edge of couch, his hand lay on yugyeom leg. Yugyeom pouted after hearing that. "That mean i will stay with jaebeom "

"Didn't he go to work? Like really, he always busy right? "

Yugyeom hummed. "But i don't think he go to work today. He always goes work in the morning till late night and now he with us staying here. " bambam just nodded.

"Are you okay yug? "

"I'm okay, why wasn't i? "

"Nope, you seem avoid with jaebeom hyung. Did you guys have fight last night? "

Yugyeom wasn't want to tell anything or what he feel right.

"Nothing bam, i'm okay"

Bambam don't want to force yugyeom so he let him be. He will waiting until yugyeom is ready to talk about it. Meanwhile jaebeom hear all the conversation between the two bestfriend. He sighed. So true that jaebeom have make something mistake and made yugyeom be like this. But what is he doing?

After bambam left for work. Yugyeom and jaebeom watch cartoon. Cartoon not jaebeom taste but because of the younger he force himself to wacthed it too. But then he getting boring. Jaebeom hold yugyeom left hand and begin to caress it with his thumb. Yugyeom focus got distract. He looked over his hand instead. Feeling jaebeom warm hand, feeling comfortable. Yugyeom want to stay like that.

"Hyung" with soft voice yugyeom called.

Jaebeom tigthted the grip of yugyeom hand. "Are you mad at me? Because you usual call me daddy" yugyeom feel a sad voice on jaebeom tone. Jaebeom sigh. "It okay. What do you want to tell me? "

Yugyeom looking at jaebeom, making eye contact. Seeing jaebeom face make him feel safe and feel like want to kiss those all over the older face. Yugyeom want to be in jaebeom arms, babying him.

"Jaebeom hyung, do you love me? "

Aftet that yugyeom feels the soft lips on his. Jaebeom leaned the kiss, give sparkling on yugyeom stomach. Yugyeom fell in love more, the feeling grow each day. He really like jaebeom. He could think if his life without jaebeom, he don't want to lose jaebeom.

"Yugyeom please move forward , confess to him before late. Be brave honey. "

- don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you 💚
Thanks for patiently waiting for the story update.