✭ chapter 47

song for chapter: repercussions by bea miller + play on repeat!!

claire's pov

"truth or dare, hannah?" maddie says to the blonde as we all sit in a circle in lily's living room.

"dare," hannah says instantly, showing absolutely no trace of regret in her decision.

"oh shit!" jade says, intrigued by the fact that someone had finally chosen dare and hannah had been the first.

"what a surprise," skylar says sarcastically, us all laughing a little too hard from her mediocre humerous comment.

we were all pretty fucked up and actually some of the last people who stayed at the party.

lily's parents are the type of parents who let us come home however late we want and don't mind if we're drinking or smoking, as long as drinking and driving isn't an issue.

lily wasn't the biggest party girl anyways, she's more of a stoner that keeps to herself. she prefers smoking over drinking and often only chooses to drink with a group of friends at her own house rather than at a party.

lily's parents were far more concerned about her older brother, for he was the trouble maker of the family.

luckily enough for her, that meant that she could not only get away with neary everything, but her parents also didn't care as much about either of their choices like they once had before.

after the exhausting discipline they had to go through with her brother at one point in time, they eventually gave up because he could always find a way to rebel.

as long as the both of them got their work done and maintained their excellence in school and extracurricular activities, they were golden.

"hmm," maddie says as she thinks to herself, rubbing her chin with her fingers as she brainstorms a dare she could give to hannah.

"got it," maddie says as she pauses her actions and whips her head over to hannah with excitement in her eyes.

"okay bitch, then get on with it," hannah slurs her words lazily, while making hand motions for her to hurry up.

i laugh at hannah's state as do the rest of them and maddie gives hannah an evil smile, "i dare you to let us post whatever we want on your main story," she pauses, "and you have to leave it on there for the rest of the night. no deleting it until you remember to in the morning."

hannah scoffs, "pffft, easy," she says as she grabs her phone from out of her back pocket and sliding it over to maddie.

maddie grabs her phone and looks at hannah challengingly, "you're just saying that because you're drunk," she says with a laugh and hannah shrugs to herself, clearly very much out of it.

maddie unlocks her phone, already knowing the password, and searches through her camera roll like she was looking for a specific picture.

maddie lets out a snort upon finding the photo and shows all of us her wonderful choice. i gasp and erupt into laughter, as do the other girls, the picture being so terrifyingly hilarious that it barely even looked like her.

"aw, come on man," hannah whines, "not that one."

we snicker in response as maddie sighs after finally regaining back her steady breathing, "you know this is my favorite picture of you."

hannah stifles out a laugh as well, knowing the picture was too funny to not laugh at, "ok, fine."

once maddie posted the photo on her main story with absolutely no caption and context at all, she tossed hannah back over her phone, "alright, your turn to ask someone," she says while looking directly at hannah.