"Your muscles are pretty fatigued." Kahono explained. [Y/n]'s eye widened a bit. Now that she said it, [Y/n] did notice at her body was still extremely sore from their previous battle.

"Do you ache when you move?" Kahono asked, and [Y/n] nodded.

"How can you tell?" Asta asked.

"That's my power." Kahono said.

"Power?" The three mages repeated. "Don't worry. You'll feel better in a sec. Song Recovery Magic: Healing Lullaby." Kahono began to sing. [Y/n]'s eyes widened as Kahono's recovery magic pinpointed every spot at ached on her body. She felt much better now.

"H-How do you feel?" Noelle asked, and [Y/n]'s eyes sparkle. "I feel so much better!" [Y/n] cheered.

"This is awesome! I don't hurt anywhere anymore!" Asta cheered as well, "My body feels so light! My muscles aren't fatigued anymore! Thank you, Kahono! You're amazing!"

"I've never seen song recovery magic before." Noelle said.

"Neither have I. This is amazing!" [Y/n] cheered as she jumped around.

"Great! Okay, that'll be 100 yuls per session. Per person, of course." Kahono said which shocked Asta.

"You're charging us?!" He questioned in shock.

"Just kidding! Or Not!" Kahono said.

"You're really charging us?!" Asta yelled.

"Money's important, right?" Kahono questioned, and [Y/n] and Asta paid her, "Thank you kindly. Just let me know when you want me to sing for you again."

Asta whined. "My hundred yuls..." He cried. "That's just spare change." Noelle said. "How is that spare change?!" Asta yelled, and [Y/n] shrugged. "That's a royal for you." [Y/n] said.

"You're royalty, too." Noelle said to [Y/n].

"True...but, I wasn't rich growing up." [Y/n] said, and Kahono giggled.

"You guys are interesting. How old are you?" Kahono asked. "Fifteen." Asta said. "Same here." Noelle said. "Me too." [Y/n] said.

"Really? I'm fifteen, too." Kahono said with a smile.

"Really?" Asta said.

"Hey, let's be friends!" Kahono said, and [Y/n] smiled. "That's what I was thinking. Let's be friends!" [Y/n] said, cheerfully.

"Sure, count me in. You're pretty funny." Asta said.

"W-Well, if you insist, I guess I don't mind. I'm willing to be your friend." Noelle said, and [Y/n] giggled at Noelle's tsudere attitude. Kahono cheered and ended up hitting Noelle and Asta. "Oh, sorry. I'm so happy! I couldn't help myself." Kahono said.

"Really?" Asta questioned, and the four new friends tarted giggling at each other. Soon, they were formally introduced. "I see. So you're Magic Knights. That's amazing!" Kahono said.

"I-It's not a big deal." Noelle said, "It's to be expected for me. I'm royalty."

"I'm a peasant, though." Asta said.

"My situation is complicated..." [Y/n] muttered.

"So, what brings you to Raquey? Taking a vacation?" Kahono asked.

"We're on a mission. We're actually trying to get to the Underwater Tem-" [Y/n] and Noelle covered Asta's mouth.

"Bakasta!" Noelle yelled.

"You're such an idiot..." [Y/n] said with a sigh.

"The Underwater Temple?" Kahono repeated.

"I'm sorry, but our mission was supposed to be a secret." [Y/n] said.