Read My Other Works

If you liked White Rose you should go check out my other stories.

1. Just another pop star-it's about a girl that loses everything and is taken I'm by a pop star she goes through a bunch of problems until she realized he's the one for her will she find comfort in the pop stars arms or will she just keep thinking he's just another pop star.

2. The thing about the Andrew sister's- these sisters may be triplets but they couldn't be more different. There's the popular girl Maddie, the wild party girl Jaleesa, and the nerd Ariel. You See the story though Ariel's eyes and it's very interesting. What happens when you put the popular snob, the wild party girl, and the school nerd under one roof.Find out what happens in this story about makeup, alcohol, and chemistry.

3. Hotel California- the dirtiest hotel in the world. Hotel California the destination for all your dirty sex stories and the things you couldn't tell your children about. One hotel Maid gets sucked into the world of sex and secrets. Jasmine Jackson was an ordinary girl until she need cash quick and turned into basically a sex slave for the handsome and wealthy.What will happen when Jasmine's is token under the wing of notorious playboy August Waters. Find out in this story about secrets, sex, and lies.