All These Secerts

After taking a little nap I got up to the sound of a bed squeaking in one of the rooms so I got up to check it out I really wish I haven't though.

After walking down what seemed like a endless hallway. I open the door like in the horror movies and what I saw made me really horrified there watching porn on his laptop and jacking off was Jack.

I close the door faster then I could open it and as I walk away I hear Jack shuffling around to catch up to me. I went to the kitchen and tried to eat the food Izzy had made for breakfast but couldn't after seeing that.

Jack finally entered the kitchen "Hey Sam when did you wake up" he asked like nothing happened.

"Um just a moment ago" I said going on with this charade.

"So were going to talk about what you saw right" he ask scratching his head a sign he felt awkward talking about this.

"What exactly did I see Jack cause I clearly Dont understand what the fuck I was looking at" I said kind of screaming but can you blame me no one wants to see their ex doing that.

"Why are you mad this is a way of life for a male you are the one that pushed my girlfriend away from me so why the fuck or you mad I'm the one that should be pissed" Jack said getting in the same tone.

"I'm sorry but who the fuck told me to stay at their fucking house and not fucking go home I'm sorry cause I expected a masturbation free home."

"Dont fucking give me that bull shit the only reason why your here is because your father beat your ass so bad you almost died and I'm afraid for your life how the fuck do you call your self White Rose when you can't even fucking see that the person who killed your mother is living under the same roof as your ass plus this my fucking house I do what the fuck I want so either shut the fuck up or leave."

I had to walk out or the tears were going to roll out my eyes into my face how dare accuse my dad of doing that her a sweet man who raised me I can't just go around accusing him of murder then where would that get me I'll tell you homeless and hungry I tried to run upstairs but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to his lips.

Damn I hate that he makes me feel this way but his lips can kill me any day god it feels so good. As he backed me up against the wall I feel his hand go up and down my back the problem with that is I was only wearing booty shorts and a crop top and he was only inches away from my butt crap not anymore all I feel is his hand squeezing my ass then going lower and lower then jackpot he hit something and started rubbing a moan escape my lips and I could see a smirk on his face he knows what he was doing to me and he was enjoying it crap where was his hand going it couldn't possibly be going into my Shit he is and his lips moves from mine to my neck and his fingers slowly moved my underwear out the way and that's when their was a knock on the door crap can't they come back later damn I need this right now."Don't answer it" I said softly.

"I gotta or they will annoy us again and by the time I'm done you won't be able to walk so I need all the time I can get" he said kissing my lips then went to answer the door he's such a tease.

"Hello" he said to the person at the door.

"Hello is Samantha here" said a voice I think I know but what I saw at that door way was not what I expected.

As I walked to the door there standing at the door way was my father my actual really dead father is my mind playing tricks or is their a ghost standing at the door way.