Back To School

~Nate Pov

I have been hearing for a while now that Sams got a new boo but I haven't see this new boo so he doesn't exist people say they saw them kissing yeah right she would have asked me first but then again I didn't ask to sleep with Val I know she's still mad about that cause I have been texting her and kik and Facebook she reads but NEVER respond and you know that hurts but I have to give her distance like they say set them free if they don't come back they were never yours to began with but she has to come back she's my life and my heart I love her too much to loss her if I could only have one person in my life I want it to be her and no I would never sleep with her unless I fall in love with her and I don't think that will ever happen I hear she been have a crush on me but its Sam I don't think she feels that type of way but if she did that would be weird I feel for her just not that type of way but she come back today turn up I got my bae back and yes I may not like her that way but I wanna wife a girl like her Sam is amazing.

When I got to school people were crowding around two people, a boy and a girl. The girl had Sams hair so I made people clear a path for me to see. I got so angry at what I saw for once people weren't gossiping they were right Sam did have a new boo but it couldn't be the geek next to her I knew him and he finnally grew out of his geek form that was Chris. SHE WAS DATING CHRIS!!!!!!!!! thats my dawg he finally got the girl he been wanted but looking at the haters in the hallway many people don't like this new beautiful couple but they didn't expected this to happen like me and Val did too they kept telling me that I shouldn't have done that to Sam but I never understand what that meant. Then the bell rang and we all went to class.

~Sam Pov

I can't believe Nate is happy about me and Chris that was the one thing I couldn't wrap my head around this morning but he was so nice I'm finally alright about Val and him dating that took a while to wrap my head around but I got it now. I walk to my desk a little while late A come in looking mad af SHIT I forgot I was suppose to give her a ride today but I drove here with Chris I don't even have my car shes gonna be mad either way.

"Hi A."

"Don't hi A me where were you this morning I went to your house and Jives said you already left I had to walk to school."

"I'm sorry I didn't drive to school."

"Then who drove you to school." Before I could say anything someone answered for me.

"Her new boo Chris" Val said.

"Hey girl I missed you and sorry" I said trying so hard to ignore A's eyes but they were slowly piercing through.

"Your dating Chris old geek turn into the sexiest bad boy EVER that write poems for his girlfriends."

"Yeah thats him." "

"OMFG can I be you the things I would do to that boy girl you don't even know his abs girl his ABS."

"A chill thats my boyfriend you talking about but I understand what you mean."

"SAM."

This girl did not just yell my name across my class.

"WHAT."

"You better break up with Chris" Nicole said. I cant stand her she will never got over Chris they broke up last year like get over it already.

"And why is that."

"Because he's mine he never got over me and being with you is like hell he even told me himself."

"And why am I suppose to believe you."

"Fine I was trying to spear your feeling but if you want to do it the hard way." She pulled out her phone and went to recording.

"Listen hard now." In the recording I could hear Chris voice saying "Yeah Nikki I'm still into you and yeah I'm going out with Sam to make you jealous and its living hell let me tell you I would rather have you back more then anything."

Then the reconding ended and I felt like my heart has been crush and shot at the words he said we're they all lies?

"Nicole get out my class I don't want to deal with you unless I have too see you in 3rd period."

"Have a nice day bye Mr.King."

When she left Mr.King spoke to me "Sam are you ok I know how much of a bitch she can be." I just nod I couldn't bring myself to tell lies not to my favorite teacher.

~Chris Pov

At lunch I looked all over for Sam but I couldn't find her so I sat down at my usual table and waited for my friends. A minute later a group of track jocks came up to my table.

"Oh look here if it wasn't the geek thats going out with my girl" Randy clearly the lead jock says.

"Oh really your girl I'm sorry can you kiss her no I didn't think so."

He grabed me by my shirt really close "listen bub popular and geek dont mix you got me."

"Neither does you and your tooth brush you need to fix that at least use tooth paste even if it is with your fingers."

"Getting silk now huh listen white boy she don't want you she wants some one who's Jamaican or Spanish like her not you."

"Were going by race now that's cold."

"Yea just stay away from her and nothing happens to you ok."

"Well see." I made sure I put a smile after that sentence. And then he left like a little bitch they were I have been getting many or else latly but I will always love her.