Over You

*SAM*

"You did what, Maria" I said on the verge of tears. "I put your Jar Of Hearts video online whats the big deal" she said like this wouldn't mess up my life. "Maria did you know how long it took me to get over those two idiots now the school will think I couldn't even do that." "Sweetie what does it matter what they think maybe its cause your not over him not them him who are you not over." "It doesn't matter he doesn't matter it wasn't meant to be so can you just please take the video down." "Fine but don't you want to it first." "Fine whatever but after that you have to delete it for my sake." "Yes lil ma'ma whatever you say" Maria said rolling her eyes. She moved excitedly to the computer table logged on to YouTube and showed me the video and I had more hits than Tre Melvin before people knew he was bisexual. As I look at the comments I realized people actually thought I could sing witch I never thought I could. I went on Facebook and my friends messaged their friends who messaged their friends to go look at the video well if im this popular I might as well leave the video alone. "Ugh Maria I guess the video can stay." She jumped with excitement a little too much and hit the wall I laughed so hard that my sides hurt. "Chill Maria please." "Sorry yeah no go make another video." "What?" "So many people are asking for another video." "Fine we will see but first let me go on instagram." "Ugh fine" she said stomping away. As I logged into instagram the first thing I saw was Nate and Val with a picture of him kissing her cheek and her smiling I knew they were happy and I wanted them to be then there was a picture of Chris in his nerd glasses and I was happy he told someone other than me but the caption said I hope you know im only doing this for you and it really made me smile. Then the little bar came up and told me there was a new post and the picture made me want to smash my fist into a wall witch I did and it might of made a hole in the wall and Maria came to see if I was ok but she should of been checking on the wall not me. "Im fine" I said sitting down. "Sam your hand is bleeding" she said a little fearful of what had happened. I look down at my right hand and sure enough it was bleeding but I couldnt feel it like it was numb. "I will deal with it later." "No go get the first aid kit I will fix it." I walked into the kitchen and the cabinet found the first aid kit and walk back sure enough Maria was hunched over my laptop trying to figure out what made me so angry but I didnt need her to know so I walked over to my laptop and closed it. "It was nothing just Justin Bieber getting arrested" I said lying through my teeth. "Please I know boy issues when I see them I had my share but dont let them get to you thats whats they want so keep your head up ok sweetheart." "Thxs Maria I didnt know how to deal with this before you came along now get out I have a video to make." She was half hurt and proud so she let the comment go. I decided the song dont forget cause it meant something in this situation.

*DON'T FORGET BY DEMI LOVATO*

Did you forget

That I was even alive?

Did you forget

Everything we ever had?

Did you forget?

Did you forget

About me?

Did you regret (did you regret)

Ever standing by my side

Did you forget (did you forget)

What we were feeling inside?

Now I'm left to forget

About us

But somewhere we went wrong

We were once so strong

Our love is like a song

You can't forget it

So now I guess

This is where we have to stand

Did you regret

Ever holding my hand?

Never again

Please don't forget

Don't forget

We had it all

We were just about to fall

Even more in love

Than we were before

I won't forget

I won't forget

About us

But somewhere we went wrong

We were once so strong

Our love is like a song

You can't forget it

Somewhere we went wrong

We were once so strong

Our love is like a song

You can't forget it

At all

And at last

All the pictures have been burned

And all the past

Is just a lesson that we've learned

I won't forget

Please don't forget us

Somewhere we went wrong

Our love is like a song

But you won't sing along

You've forgotten

About us

(Don't forget)

That actually made me feel better but when I exited out of the video there was the same picture that got me so angry it was Jack and Ally who dyed her hair blonde but it wasnt the picture as much that got me mad but the caption that stated:

Im so glad you realized the songs were about you, you are the most amazing and important person in my life, you are the only person I want to wake up too and your the only reason I want to wake up in the morning your make me a full heart and you dont make me feel like a heartbreaker and im so happy you know I love you ALLY.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi sorry I havent updated in a while so I had to make the recent ones amazing which isnt easy to do with my crappy writing but keep commenting and voting and reading peace Chrissy out.