Part 48: Women have to stick to together

HUNTER

I can't believe Shayla is pregnant, that pest better hope this baby is mine-

Mark: stop thinking, mate is scared right now

That took me out of my head and into reality

Shayla was gripping my hand tightly, and I don't think it's me she is afraid of.

I reach into the bond,

Tell me who you are afraid of mate

She doesn't say anything back

"Hunter you didn't tell me your mate was shy, she hasn't said anything to me" Luke speaks after a minute.

(Sigh) "now is not the time Luke, you can have a proper introduction later" I look at my mate, she has her head down and and grip on my hand, I know she wants to say something

I reach into the bond again, please tell me what's bothering you, I wait for her response but just when I was to give up..

Him

Who babe, Luke?

She nods in front of me, I look to Luke.
"Out."

"What, why the sudden change in mood, my friend"

"Get out Luke"

"Alright bud no need to get your panties in a bunch but Luna I will see you soon" he looks her in the eye and turns to leave.

"What did Luke do to you Shayla?"A tear slides down her face and she raises her head.

"....When I was kidnapped....."

***

LUKE

I think I need to make a move, it seems she is going to tell him everything.
Frustrated I slam my hand against a wall .

This really fucked everything up

Got damnit

(Pulls our phone) "Hailey we can't be here anymore the plan is about to be exposed, gather the loyal ones and head to the main house, and Oh make sure to bring the psycho, I need to have a talk with him."
"Alright and what about the alpha and the girl"-Hailey
"We'll leave them for now because we need to regroup, spread and attack when vulnerable, now do as I say"
"Alright, you're the boss man" (hangs up)

I need to keep my head down before word gets out and leave-

"I'm sorry I can't seem to watch where I am going these days, but it's wonderful to bump into you"

I don't have time for this

"It's alright but I need to go" He puts his hand on my shoulder stopping me to turn around but i need to play along until I can get away to not cause a ruckus.

" what's the rush big guy, just curious"

" oh I just need to go for a run, it helps to relax me"The dark guy smiles.

"Mmm... If you trying to relax that sexy ass body of yours, maybe I can be of assistance" he smirks,

Trying something new won't be bad on the way out

"Alright but let's do it far away where they won't hear us"
That seemed to really excite him.

"Ohhh I can't wait, but the names Jay baby" he holds out his hand and I take it.

So he is the witch's son

Wonder where she is

It'll be great to have him on my side if  he is stupid enough

"It's George, but you can call me whatever you like"

He grabs my arm putting it around himself and he crushes a capbyn, and we take off.

***

SHAYLA

".....and then I saw one of those marble and thought of you when I crushed it"

He stands up, I could feel the rage between my bones from him, the punches the wall.

" the nerve of thoses pricks, first the psycho is trying to get you to have his baby and my own beta is against me" He closes his eyes and it looked as though he was talking to his pack, I listen as he talks

If anyone sees Luke, he is to be ripped to shreds on sight and pack meeting in a few

"Hunter" he turns to me

" Shayla I don't want you having his baby if it comes to that, but let's hope it doesn't come to that because I remember my seed being in you before you were kidnapped and we're getting rid of the dog" he quickly goes out the door.

(Sigh) I lean back and find a button on the bed and I press it, after a moment a nurse walks in.

"Can I have a pair of clothes please" she bows, "Yes Luna" and she walks away.

I don't like the way I feel

How did my life turn out like this

I look around the room and there isn't any phone so I can't call my best friend and I really need to talk to a friend or a mother, but then I remember that she is gone, it make me feel even worse about everything.

The nurse brings back the clothes and I go to the bathroom in the room and take a shower. Getting out of the gown I hop in and I scrub my body and scrub. I feel so dirty, the dirtiest I have ever been but it doesn't seem to go away. My skin was turning red but I was still felt dirty so I scrub harder. I was so busy scrubbing I didn't notice Hunter's mom in the bathroom trying to stop me.
"Sorry" I apologize
"Honey there is no reason for you to apologize, I heard everything" Navia took me into her arms even though I was wetting her clothes and I look behind her to see Nova and Ava.

"What are you all doing here" I question

"When something like this happens, we women have to stick together" Ava says which kinda caught me off guard with her being nice and all.

Navia pulls back, "now finish up so we can help you in anyway" the way this just happened seems what my own mother would do and I like it, I finish my shower and put in the clothes and they showed me the pack house to cheer me up. They took me to the pup room and it took my mind off of the events for a little. They also showed me the way to the Alpha's room which is Hunter's room now. It was rounding night but I didn't think Hunter was in the mood to even lay beside me, it feels as though he is so disgusted with me after everything but I still lay in the bed and try to fall asleep but I couldn't and then the door to the room opens and Nova comes in.

"I couldn't sleep, can I sleep in here?" She has her pillow in her hand. I wave at her to come in the bed, she throws her pillow up and tries to climb on the high bed, I reach out and grab her arms to help her. I help her under the cover and she snuggles up close to me and we both fall asleep.

Wassup my peeps, Been gone a while but I'm good just trying to get money with hours shorter at work it's kinda hard. I hope you guys are all good. And if anything doesn't make sense with the story let me know and I will clear that up for you also I'm thinking about another book with A witch and wolf story, let me know what you think . (No negative opinions please).Till next time ja ne.

Please Vote, Comment, and Follow(Author😘)!