Part 42: New place

SHAYLA

I awake in a different bed with different surroundings and there is a chill in the air. I remove the warm covers off me and I see I am in a different change of clothes, I was in a big shirt with shorts. The memories rush back and I remember what happened on the plane. I rush to the nearby window in the room but as soon as I make a step out bed there is an ache between my legs.

Got damnit, that bitch really meant what he said

I continue to the window and pull the curtains back and lift the blinds. The world outside was covered in snow and its seems that I was on the second floor. I panic wondering where was I, at most I knew I was somewhere north. I turn to sit back on the bed realizing I am here at an unknown place with a psycho rapist and away from my brothers, my parents are gone , and Hunter isn't here to find me. My heart begins to ache and a rain of tears fall from my eyes, my breathing is uneven.

I cry

And cry

Til I felt like I had enough

I stood up and wiped my face with the shirt and marched to the room door , I stood before it and reached for the knob and turned it right and slowly opened the door. I peeked my head out and there was a long hallway the floors and walls wooden and the lights were on, there also looked as there were more rooms on this floor. I walked out in the hallway , my feet bare on the wooden floor, the further I walk down the hallway I see all the doors are close shut.
I reach the end of the hallway and began walking down the steps, I constantly keep checking my surroundings thinking something might pop out but nothing doesn't ...well at least it's not until I was about to enter the kitchen. I pass the dining room about to enter the kitchen until I saw the most psychotic, maddening, crazy person that has completely ruined my life, Ceil. I stare at him back not knowing what to do , I look at the counter and there lay a knife.

"I wouldn't if I were you"

There he was around turned around , his eyes stare into mine, I was disgusted more the longer we looked at each other.

"And why not , you got me at God knows where"

"If you want to know where we are, my Shayla then just ask"

I looked him up and down as he thinks this is some sort of joke or game we're playing. "Well where are we jackass"

"Well my Shayla..." he walks closer to me , he tries to put his hands on my shoulder but I flinch away and he puts his hands on my shoulders anyway "...we are at our new home, where we will start a family and I have already made the first step" he takes one hand and lay it on my stomach, I slap it away

"Fuck you!" I give him a hard shove but he doesn't budge so I pull myself out of his arms. "You should really go Fuck yourself Ceil!" I backed up by the counter with my hands laying on facing it and my back to Ceil. "What in your fuck up mind thought you can just put your fucking sperm inside my fucking body without my permission or the fact that I'm not conscious!"I slam my hands in the counter.

" Baby why don't you calm down, I did this for us and you weren't in your right mind and you were resisting a little, I made a wise decision because we love each other"
"The hell we do!" I turn around, fury was Evident on my face , we were close enough for me to reach up quickly and try to slap him but he caught my hand too quick for me to see , I look at his eyes again and they were beginning to turn a brighter red , " what the hell are you now?"
"A vampire sweetie"

********

HUNTER

The rest of the pack and I were back in Alaska, I smelled the air as I got off the plane , it smelt like home. We decided to run home on our wolf form and made it to our designation in about an hour which was a couple of miles from our original home city. Everything was going smoothly and the rest of the pack was happy about their returning Alpha. My dad towed with us surprisingly, he looked like he enjoyed being back. I called for a pack meeting at the pack house after everyone mostly settled back in , but just before the meeting started I met up with my Beta, that was to watch over the other part of the pack, Luke. I trust Luke with my life and we have been best friends since when we were kids.
"Hey bud" Luke comes at me with a bro hug and I hug him back.
"Luke it's been a while" I tell him
"Yea it has, so I heard you have a mate / Luna and now she's gone?"
"Luke you'll love her when we get her back, she the most important person to me and a bastard took her from me and we have to get her back" I said with determination
"I understand and we are going to do just that" he put his hand on my shoulder and we begin to walk towards the platform for the pack meeting to start.

Sorry for the mistakes and taking so long with this chapter, I'm going to try and do better. 😁 Until next time peeps.✌🏾 (Author😘)