Part 10- Ceil's House

SHAYLA

Ignore him

Ignore him

Ignore him

Ignore him

I repeated to myself over and over to ignore Hunter because I have no idea what to say. This morning was, I don't know what it was but it was something.

I had decided to tell Ceil after third block for sure this time. I know he is nice but I don't want to lead him on with me not having feelings for him from the beginning of the relationship.

I sat in my seat beside Jay.

"Hey Jay"

"Hey sexy!" -Jay

I blushed and said thanks.

"Now tell me what you wearing to your birthday party"-Jay

"Uhhh don't know yet, maybe you come over and pick something out before the party"

"Sure babe and I'll be over there in the morning, to get you looking Poppin"-Jay said while snapping his fingers.

"Shayla"-Hunter

I looked at the man who spoke of the name I was born with.

"What" I said still with an attitude

"Let's talk tonight?"-Hunter said with a small smile

"Mmhmmm sure, we'll meet somewhere and I'll text you" I said looking away, done with talking to him for now.

The bell had rung and Ceil didn't make an appearance so I texted him.

(Messages)

"Hey why didn't you come to school?"-Me,
12:07

"I was busy and couldn't make it"-Ceil, 12:09

"Oh okay, are you busy when I get out of school"-Me, 12:15

"No I shouldn't be doing anything, why?"-Ceil,12:16

"I wanted to talk to you, so can I come over?"-Me, 12:18

"Yea sure ××××× Ross Drive "-Ceil, 12:23

I lean over and whispered to Jay.

"Hey bestfrand"

"Wassup" Jay whispered back

"I need you to give me a ride to 2 places today"

"Damn, better have my gas money bitch"-Jay

I giggled and told him I'm broke, he laughed back and said sure about the rides.

"Alright today is due day of the project assignment you were given, now I need one person from each group to grab and present your projects" spoke Mrs.H

Jay loved presentation so he did our group's even though he and Ceil did nothing but had their names on it.

************************************************(After third block)*****************

Me and Jay walked to his 2017 Honda Civic Sedan car, we put our bags in the back seat and hopped in the front.

"So where we going"-Jay

I took a deep breath and said" I'm gonna break up with him, so Ceil's house"

"Oh" he grabbed my hand " I will be right outside his house if anything goes wrong"-Jay

"Yeah thanks" I really appreciate Jay" here's his address" I showed him our messages where his address lay.

Jay put the address in his phone and he pulled off to Ceil's address.

We arrived after 10 minutes. Ceil's house was pretty huge but nothing compared to Hunter's, still pretty expensive though.

"I never brokeup with someone, the guy usually breaks up with me, Jay"

"Calm down sis, you got this and remember I'm right here , I am not leaving without you"

"Okay" I got out the car with my phone and walked to the front door. I looked back at Jay's car one more time before knocking on the door.

It seemed like no one was coming to the door so I was about to turn around until the door opened.

"Hey beautiful"-Ceil

I turned fully around and greeted him back. He let me in and he took me up stairs to his room. I sat on his bed and he sat by his headboard.

He tried to lean in for a kiss but I put my right in the air, telling him we need to talk.

"Okay what is it"-Ceil said with a confused look on his face.

"Look I'm going to be straight forward with this"-i said with a serious look on my face.

"Alright go ahead"Ceil's face began to form into a worried look.

"I wanna break up" I rushed out.

"What why"-Ceil

"Because I can't let this continue, when I don't have feelings for you"

"B-but the kiss yesterday"-Ceil

"Ceil.....i-it was just a kiss"

He stood up and started to pace the room.

"What are you doing, sit down Ceil"

"No! I had feelings for you and you gon sit here and say the kiss was just a kiss and you have no feelings for me...."-Ceil

"...Ceil-

"Shut up! I'm talking!"-He said yelling at me.

Him yelling at me is getting me worried. I got up to leave him in his tantrum. But he grabbed my left wrist yanking my towards him

"Your not going to leave until you say you have feelings for me"

"No!" I yelled to the top of my lungs and pushed Ceil with all my might and ran as fast as my legs in heels can carry me out the house. Before I could get down the sidewalk to Jay's car he used both of his arms to wrap around my torso and picked me up.

"Jay!" I screamed

Jay got out the car with a pistol in his hand and pointed it towards Ceil's and my direction with both of his hands.

"Put her down you motherfucker!"-Jay yelled while concentrating on getting me back.

Ceil stood still and he slowly put me down.
I ran to Jay's side.

"Get in the car"-Jay still had his eyes on Ceil ready to shoot him at any moment.

I got in and Jay slowly made his way back to the car until he was in and he pulled off.

He drove until we were far enough from Ceil's house, he pulled over.

"Thanks Jay" I said sincerely.

"Anything"-Jay smiled.

"Can we go to Arby's, I have to meet Hunter" I said as I text Hunter to meet me at Arby's in a few minutes.

"Yeah and I'm walking in with you"Jay said seriously.

"Alright"

Please follow, Vote, and comment!(Author 😘)

Love Me On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara