Part 7- Ugh my period

SHAYLA

I went to sleep with a bad headache and woke up with my stomach hurting. I looked under my blankets and notice some blood in between my pants and knew my period started which is the most heaviest/very painful on it's first two-three days and the last two days I can bare so it wouldn't be a problem those two days.

I got up to take a shower when I caught a cramp in my lower stomach. I clutch myself and slowly lower to the ground, silently crying until that cramp was over.

My mom came into the room and help me up and into the shower. I wash myself and put the clothes she gave me on and took the medicine she gave me too with a bottle of water. When I came to get into bed I notice she changed my sheets.

"Thank you Mom" I silently said but she read my lips

"You welcome sweetheart, now got to sleep" She said as she went to close and walk out my door and a second later, I hear her yell at my brother's to get up for school. I laughed a little at that and fell asleep.

********************************************************(2:50pm)*****************

I wake up to 8 messages from Jay, 2 from Beania, 1 from Gani, and a missed call from from Ceil.

Not gonna answer that last one

Because I am not sure if I wanna face him after yesterday with Hunter

I blushed at the thought when Hunter kiss me at his house or mansion.

By the way who else lives with him in that huge home

I started looking at the messages Jay sent me

(Messages& Time)

"Bitch where you at!" -12:05

"Did you skip to go have fun with another gay friend!"12:15

"I knew you replaced me you fucking hoe!"-12:36

"I'm gonna beat your ass when you come to!"-12:45

"Bitchhhhhhh how dare you leave me here with these boring ass people in our group😭"-12:51

"Fuck you Bitch!"-1:10

"We are not going to be friends anymore and I will stab you in your sleep!😈"-1:25

"I really hate you now and since you apparently don't want to respond to my threats, I will have a threesome with Ceil and Hunter Bitch!"-1:59

It was 2:51pm and I texted him back.

"Hey can you come and I'll explain and I have tea to spill😏"

He almost immediately text me back.

"Alright Bitch I'll be over in twenty!"-Jay

I got up to go to get some food from the fridge because I have been asleep for many hours and haven't ate anything since yesterday. I fixed myself some fries and a good ham sandwich and went back to my room to eat.

I made it back to my room turn on Netflix to get caught up on Jane the Virgin.

I was just about to bite into my sandwich when there was a knock at the door and since I was home alone I had to answer it.

"Hey"

"Come on in and I already text my mom about you coming over, by the way I think she really trusts you more than me her actual CHILD"

"Yea I like your mom too but hurry and spill the tea"-Jay

We hurried to my mom and I sat by my headboard and Jay sprial out on the rest of bed.

I told him everything that happened yesterday from him inviting me to Hunter dropping me off.

"Bitchhhhhhh why didn't you tell me that he invited you in the first place and then he kissed you like he wanted to take your soul"-Jay

"Yessss and it felt so good for him to do it too" I said as I am stuffing my mouth with the food I fixed before answering the door.

"Ohhhhhhh then what about Ceil"-Jay said while grabbing a little of my fries.

"Jay, that's what I need help with"

"Do you even want to be with Ceil?"-Jay

"Ummm ..........."I then shrugged my shoulders.

"Well all I can tell you bestfrand is that you have to tell him and don't chicken out because you feel as though your going to hurt his feelings because he's a big boy and will be fine"-Jay

"Yea okay"

"Alright now why did you miss today"-Jay

"Oh I'm on my period and I didn't want to face Ceil"

" Oh how you feeling, I seen you go through some painful cramps"-Jay

"I'm fine for right now, I was hurting this morning tho"

We were about to start the show again when there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it, you just stay there"-Jay

He got up and open my door and went downstairs to answer the door.

"Who's at the door Jay!"I yelled at him because he was taking quite a bit.

Then I heard footsteps coming towards my room and I assume it was someone I already know because Jay wouldn't let a stranger in my house.

Jay walked in my room and gave me a look before I saw who was following in behind him.

Love Me जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें