mistake

Jin tried to push him away but he couldn't as he kept him firm holding his slim waist.

He kissed him so roughly sucking his lower plump lips and then Jin decided give up after feeling his body rubbing  all over him more and more and finally he response to his kiss.

Jin felt stupid once again as he sorrounded his arms around his neck, kissing him back.  His love for the man gave chance for him to break his heart again and again yet despite of that he is giving up on his body just by his simple touch. Namjoon kissed him giving his best squeezing his ass time to time making Jin to whimper under his breath. Namjoon tried to feel Jin more as he misses him touching everywhere.

Somewhat today the feels were different,Namjoon felt different, there was more emotion attached,more hunger attached, more feelings attached.

Namjoon then left him making Jin panting for air. He then carried Jin and placed him on the dining table swiping away every dishes and foods away. Jin blushed as Namjoon now went for his neck, kissing him, sucking his sweet spot gaining moans from Jin. Slowly Namjoon undressed him completely tossing his dress somewhere.

Namjoon stared him down gaining more pink shades from Jin.

"Namjoon this is wrong",Jin shyly tried to cover his naked chest but at once Namjoon flipped him over. He made him bent down on the table, spreading out his ass, slapping his ass twice.

"Na..namjoon...?",Jin turned his head as he saw Namjoon squeezing his ass with one hand and another one, he was just licking his own fingers and Jin knew what was coming next,without warning Namjoon thrusted his two fingers inside Jin's pink wet  hole gaining a large moans from him.

Namjoon took his fingers in and out pumping him repeatedly making Jin to tremble his legs and moan heavily.

"Namjoon...i..I'm cumming..",Jin moaned sticking his tongue out and there namjoon took out his finger making Jin to collapse on the couch already, breathing heavily.

"Not yet baby",Namjoon again grabbed him by his waist and brought his ass closer before fixing a better position to fuck him on his hole.

"No..not that..",Jin twisted his ass whimpering a lot but Namjoon quickly adjusted his big dick inside his asshole making Jin to scream loud, tears rolling out in pain.

"So fucking tight..",Namjoon pounded him harder pulling Jin by his hair. Jin screamed now in pleasure, his cum starting to leak out.

"Cum..",Jin just moaned and moaned making Namjoon harder and even turn on.

"Baby tell me who I'm then only I can let you cum",Namjoon said pulling his hair and fucking him in doggy position

"Da..daddy",Jin closed his eyes tight as he felt namjoon digging more inside his hole

"Thats a good baby",Namjoon smirked

"Daddy..I'm cumming",Jin let out a loud scream before closing his eyes tight and cumming all over the table. Namjoon came inside Jin's ass too.

Jin's whole body was trembling as he collapsed on table once again taking heavy breathes, his ass all covered with sticky fluid. Namjoon was satisfied more than enough with the view infront of him. He then carried Jin in a bridal way and took him to the room. He then placed him on the bed and put blanket around his naked body.

Namjoon too came alongside of him and slept beside him before kissing his forehead sweetly.

"Joonie..",Jin said sleepily making Namjoon's heart to flutter in such a cute call

"Hmm?",Namjoon replied

"Will you leave me again once I wake up?",Jin said his eyes teary

"Noo. I wont just sleep and I'll be here always",namjoon again kissed his forehead

"Thankyou",Jin smiled weakly thinking Namjoon was telling the truth. Closing his eyes hugging him tight but when he opened his eyes back Namjoon was gone.

He was left naked on the bed once again, all by himself with no sight of Namjoon.

"You...you lied..",Jin cried clutching his blanket tight as he realized his stupid mistake once again.