new meeting

"Namjoon?", Jin saw Namjoon looking at him curiously.

"Jin?Why are you here?",Namjoon looked shocked. As for Jin it was already a week that he didn't get a glimpse of him.He missed him so much. He just want to throw himself upon him, but couldnt.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you here at the place like this?"

"What?",Jin felt like he was being slapped back to reality,he was taken  step backward by him.

"Why?Can't I?Thanks to you Kim Namjoon because of you I can afford to be here.I should get going then."

"Whatever",Namjoon too took different route and Jin felt very bad,he isnt even trying to correct the situation. He really doesnt care isnt it?

Meanwhile someone called Namjoon's name and they both turned at the same time.

It was a beautiful lady dressed in red gown. She was gorgeous,pretty faced and sexy body also very charming.

"Baby where are you going?",the lady approached towards them.

"Eun?What are you doing here?You should be inside",Namjoon answered.

"Oh so you got another sugar baby?That was escalated quick kim Namjoon. By the way,she is beautiful,you two look good together. You never brought me much to such places expect for fucking, maybe you were ashamed,maybe she meets your standard",Jin wanted to scream this words but at the end he stayed quite and went away.

"Baby, are you listening?",that lady holded Namjoon's arms

"Yeah lets go"

"Hyung Where were you?",Jungkook questioned as Jin slowly walked towards them and got sited silently.

"Hyung you look down.We are really sorry that we left you alone",Taehyung panicked.

"Oh,No Tae that's not the matter.I was just wandering around and I'm having upset stomach- Sorry if I made you feel that way",Jin lied.

"No hyung its ok...lets go back you dont look good"

"Um..ok.Actually I dont want to stay here either",Jin whispered to himself.

Jin was driving back home,he was late already since he first dropped Taehyung and Jungkook.He locked his car door and went straight to his  main door.

To his suprise he saw Namjoon sitting outside his door and talking to his plants,"What the fuck?He is drunk.What is he doing here?Maybe he didn't get his fuck?"

"Mister You are outside my freaking house.Please Get loss.",Jin crossed his arms. And he deserved it.

"Jin..You..Why were you late?I waited you for so long",Namjoon tried to get up but he failed.

"Bloody drunkard",Jin helped him to get up and took him inside and made him comfortable on couch.

He reeked of alcohol even though Jin cared less.He was already missing him that he cared about nothing,he was lost in his gaze for sometimes.

"This...this is wrong Jin..You need to control.",He told to himself and again helped him to his bed.

"Get some rest. You can leave tomorrow"

Jin tried to leave the room but Namjoon grabbed his wrist,"Jin"

"What Namjoon what?",Jin was frustated because of his unwanted love for the man.

"Jin.I dont know why I'm doing this? I Dont know Why it is necessary to explain you but I felt like I should.Jin that girl you saw today ... she...she is my fiance",Namjoon talked on drunk voice.

"Fiance?",Jin heart broke into pieces as he heard those words. After all its over,it was over, he has fiance already? Its only been a week and he is already engaged.

Jin felt like his whole damn body was hollow inside,He didnt know how to reactHe was indeed broked

"Oh Congrats.She looks nice. You two will do good together"

Jin removed his wrist from his grip and went to the other room.