curious

"Let me change your clothes first",Namjoon unbuttoned Jin's shirt,"Namjoon what are you doing?Remember you ended this?we cant do it again"

"Fuck Jin what are you thinking? I'm just helping you to get change...what do you think I'm here for sex?",Namjoon told removing his shirt away from him.

"I even dont know why am I doing this",Namjoon sighed

He then cant help but to stare at his naked chest,shit it was perfect,his slim waist,milky skin and broad shoulders, everything was perfect,he didn't know Jin has so perfect body of a god,all he knew was fucking Jin without bothering to see his details.

He took out one long oversized white shirt from his wardrobe and make him wear it,he removed his pants too since it was dirty but didnt make him wear another since he thought its to hassle and Jin was sweating a lot. He then made him sleep and covered him with his blanket.

"If you need anything just call me I will be here",Namjoon told but Jin didnt answer.

When he stepped closer to check,Jin was just in his deep sleep already,his face was flushed red and he was snoring cutely.
Namjoon closely stared at him,his crystal clear skin,his cute choppy bangs,his pink pouty lips,his soft skin,his everything.. everything was so beautiful.

"Jin when did you grew up to become this beautiful? I still remember when I met you first you were all cute and chubby,but I didn't notice you were so beautiful, You grew up well Jin so well",Namjoon whispered caressing Jin's red cheeks.And when he slept he looks different,completely mesmorizing.

"Fuck..I'm doing it again...I never stared Jin sleep for almost 2 years.... Now what the hell am I doing?",Namjoon got back immediately.

Namjoon tried to step out of the room but he saw Jin's organized photo frames hanged on the wall and he started to look at them.

"This is the bunny guy I saw that day. Maybe he is his brother?I dont remember him mentioning about him.",Namjoon told staring at those photo frames,

"And may be this one is his boyfriend?",he said now staring at next photo of Taehyung and and Jungkook together,"But who is this?",he said pointing to an unknown person,"Maybe they were close,they look happy together",he said as they were smiling there.

"And what about his other families?His mom,dad?",Namjoon said looking at those bundles of books and papers lying at his table.

"Is he studying well?I wonder how his grades are?Maybe he should take some tuitions if its  being hard for him?"

For the first time, Namjoon was so curious about Jin's life,his families,his studies,not only his body but in him. And Namjoon was suprised himself. He never asked him how Jin felt,how was his studies,about his families, about his other life,what does he like and doesn't like,his past,his present, his everything.. and now when everything is gone he is intrested about it,he wants to know everything and now he felt stupid.

"Is it late to ask?"