asshole

"Goodmorning Hyung why are you preparing soup early this morning?",Jungkook asked keeping his shopping bags he brought for Jin

Jungkook came Jin's home along with Taehyung and saw Jin preparing hangover soup,he knew Jin wasnt drunk yesterday but why is he preparing it?

Jin smiled nervously at them hoping they would understand. He just hope Jungkook wont react harshly. As he knows Jungkook doesnt like Namjoon at all and now he is at his home sleeping upstairs at his room also he was drunk and completely passed out at his place. So he told him slowly and Jungkook and Taehyung just listened to his hyung carefully.

"So you are saying he is upstairs right now?",Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah"

Jungkook was little pissed at that time cause at the end it will be only Jin to suffer alone.

"See Jin hyung I know I understand how you feel but please get hold on yourself.If he dies outside or whatever it's not of your concern anymore.Doing this you are just hurting yourself.."

"I know but it was cold outside", Jin tried to keep his words

"Hyung... "

Jungkook was just about to speak more but he stopped once they saw Namjoon coming down staring at them.

"I should get going now I guess?",Namjoon told picking up his coat lying on the couch.

"Yeah you should",Jungkook said in a little cold tone and irritating gaze

"By the way Take this",Namjoon kept some money on the table and tried to walk away.

"What is this for Namjoon?",Jin spoke in his back

"Can't you see?You just helped me yesterday and saved me from cold  so I'm paying you"

"What?Is this the way to thank someone who helped you?",Jin told feeling somewhat irritated and angry

"What else should I do then?",Namjoon said in a cold tone making Jin's heart to break into pieces

"Fine if you want to pay for everything then pay me Namjoon.If giving money to me satisfies you then do as you please. But how can you pay me for everything? Guess you cant pay me as You broke my heart Namjoon,pay me for breaking my heart,Pay for my tears I shed for you,pay me for giving you my heart.",Jin screamed

"Hyung", Jungkook tried to stop him

"No Jungkook let me talk.What Namjoon why are you standing there all confused?I know you knew everything,You knew I liked you a long time ago even though you didnt throw me away right there.Instead you kept me,stayed with me,gave me hopes And when I started to like you even more you abandoned me to suffer,even worse you are giving me moneys to do what?To make me feel that Im a whore? a prostitute?"

"Pay me Namjoon,pay me if thats what makes you happy",Jin broke down into tears.

"Hyung thats enough"Jungkook hugged him tight

There was a silence for sometimes except for Jin's sobs and Jungkook's mutter then finally Namjoon broke the silence.

"Text me your account number.I'll transfer the money by today",he said and banged the door in his back.

"Asshole",Taehyung growled where Jin sobbed more because of his action.