drunk

"So hyung what are you thinking?About my friend?",Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting next to Jin and asking excitetly.

"Um..I dont know he was so nice,But you know its hard to like someone whom I just met."

"Yeah take your time hyung. Dont rush things but hyungshik is really a nice guy you should give a try",jungkook smiled at him and he did the same.

Actually Jin didnt like the idea since it was very hard to fall in love with another man when he is already in love. With that jerk.

They went for the karaoke after a short talk with Hyunshik. Jin wanted to refresh himself and give a new start.

"I'm the one I should love,in this world,not so perfect but so beautiful",Jin sang his ass out thinking about all those times with Namjoon. Thinking both good and bad times he spended with him. Thinking how he threw him away just in one moment and he have been crying over him and singing for him.

"JERK",he kept on swearing

"Hyung you are drunk let's go",Taehyung grabbed Jin's arm and took him outside.

Jin was totally wasted and couldnt even stand straight at all. He kept on swearing and one name that he kept on chanting,"Namjoon"

Taehyung then called a taxi since it was really night and Jin was totally drunk.

"Please drive safely",Jungkook gave  taxi driver some money and said him his place where Jin lives. Jungkook tried to go with him since he was drunk but Jin scolded Jungkook about him being a hyung. He tried to go with him but Jin pushed him outside of the taxi and Jungkook didnt want to create scene so he told driver to take his good care.

After travelling for half an hour Jin suddenly started to feel dizzy. He felt like vomiting.

"Please stop, I'm gonna puke",Jin screamed in the middle of the road.

"Young bloods those days",driver was already fed up  because of Jin's loud noises  and now even this

So he after dropping Jin out left him there alone in the middle of the cold night.

"Wait...yaah..Old man come back..You scumbag",Jin swear and screamed but he didn't stop.And he was gone.

"Where am I?I want to go home,Jungkook-ah I'm scared. I wanna go home  Jungkookie",Jin was now whining and crying like a baby in the middle of the road totally wasted

And there suddenly someone spoke from back, someone very familiar.

"What are you doing here Jin?Shit are you drunk?Why do we have to always cross paths when one of them is always drunk?", Jin turn to notice Namjoon crossing his arms and staring at him.

"Namjoon-ah ...I'm scared.",Jin sobbed more and Namjoon somewhat felt his heart melt when he just called him "Namjoon-ah"

"Its ok Jin..I'll take you home"

Namjoon hugged Jin and he didnt know why he did that but he did and he was so warm,and he was sure that his heart was beating like crazy,"Shit what is happening to me?"

"Noo.I dont want to go with you..You are bad..You made Jinie cry..You hurted Jinie",Jin pouted.

"Listen Jin,You are not a baby.Please stop acting like one this is why I got irritated with you so many times.", Namjoon said but with a soft tone

"Shut up and go away....I dont need you",Jin tried to walk away but Namjoon garbbed his hand immediately,"Even though..Even though... you act like this,I can't help and keep my hands away from you?", Namjoon nearly said it unclear

"WHAT?"

"Nothing come here",Namjoon carried him in his back, piggy back ride^_^