Heart Broken

"Hyung come on please open the door. It's been a couple of days..I brought your fav cheese pizza with cola.",Jungkook knocked at his door for almost  an hour.

"Go away kook..I want to be alone for sometime"Jin mumbled between the sobs and Jungkook swear he heard his heart broken into pieces listening his cracked voice.

Jin was heart broken and locked himself for two days already. He felt angry,sad,disgusted,disssapointed. For what? For a man who just didnt care about him, all he did was see him as his object or a toy, throwing away whenever he wanted to. What a pathetic situation even more he confessed his feelings and in return he got was money.

"Hyung please if you keep on doing this then I'll break up with kim Taehyung and I'm promising you that"

"Fool..Who does that?",Jin smiled weakly yet genuinely.

Finally,after a long marathon he opened the door for Jungkook. Jungkook was his cousin and had a boyfriend named Taehyung

"Tada",Jungkook showed him pizza box and cola and smiled but he could notice Jin have been crying all day since his eyes and lips were swollen.

"Hyung relax I brought all this only for you..slow down a bit",Jungkook patted Jin's back as he choked on his food while eating hurriedly.

"I am hungry",Jin pouted.

"Yeah yeah go on",Jungkook smiled at the older whom he always thought as the youngest

After crying in Jungkook's embrace for long Jin finally got more relaxed and calmed down.

Then Jungkook decided that Jin should go out for some fresh air since he was in his house locked for so long.  Taehyung tagged along too.

Taehyung was a nice guy who never thought Jin as thrid wheeler.

"Enough is enough hyung.I told you so many times donot develop any kinds of feelings for that asshole,I knew he someday will leave you.After all he thinks you just as an another object",Jungkook convined him to stop sulking around.

"Yeah hyung.Jungkook is right..You dont deserve that man who treated you nothing like but an object. You will get someone great dont worry",Taehyung added.

Jin was happy that his brothers were always there for him whenever he needed and he tried harder to be more positive for them but again deep inside he was missing Namjoon already,his touch,his voice,his scent,.

A week passed easily as Jin got busy with his classes,he was comforted by his brothers everyday,he was happy for his normal life back..but again sometimes he wishes what if Namjoon was there in his normal life not as his sugar daddy,not as a source of his money but as-
as his boyfriend or lover? What if Namjoon was just a normal guy with same status as Jin and he could propose him and ask for a date and have happy puppy relationship?

but sadly that was never going to happen. It will never be, Namjoon is gone,rather Namjoon abandoned his feelings.

**************

"Today you can count on me",Jin banged his hand on the table and smirked at Jungkook and Taehyung who were clapping their hands excitedly

"Hyungs gonna pay today.?.",they screamed

They went to the most expensive hotel as he promised them since they had never gone to those 5 star hotels. On the other hand Jin had gone there couple of times with Namjoon back then.

Jin just wore a simple white shirt with black jeans and Taehyung and Jungkook were wearing a matching suit.

"Ahh hyung is this ok?",Taehyung looked around.

"Dont worry Tae I have earned enough and I want to spend it to make someone happy."

"You really need to be this nice huh?",Jungkook smiled.

They were enjoying,everything was going as planned,they were eating most expensive dishes on the menu that they had never tried. They were giggling and cracking jokes.

After sometimes Jungkook and Taehyung went outside for something. Jin understood but got bored  after waiting for sometimes so he just started to wander around.

"How beautiful",Jin was looking at those beautiful paintings hunged on the wall and was about to leave the place but then he suddenly bumped into someome familiar,"Namjoon?