Hyungshik

"What's wrong with you Kim Namjoon?Why did you feel bad at all?That's not my fault,he was my sugar baby and that's how our relation should be,but why did I felt like I was left guilty?Why did his tears made me somewhat weak?Am I stupid?Why did I ever wanted to explain him something?",Namjoon buttoned his shirt and tried to standup but someone wrapped their hand around his torso,"Where are you going Namjoon?"

"Eun?? why are you awake?Go back to sleep",Namjoon removed her hands away from her.

Namjoon fucked with his fiance the whole night at his place. But something was bothering him. He didnt enjoy it at all.All he could remember was Jin's innocent face. He really lost all his interest on sex and women. After he threw Jin away he fucked with so many women even men but something wasnt right, he never felt this before but he didnt like it at all. Something was wrong but he didn't know what.

At other side,

"Comeon hyung please.",Jungkook begged Jin who was preparing for their dinner,"No means No Jungkook."

"Hyung please... Hyungshik is a nice guy ...he was my bestfriend when we were at elementary school and even now I am still in touch with him. He recently came back to korea after a long...He is very kind and funny..You should meet him for once..Please",Taehyung also begged.

"Ugh please nooo",Jin sighed

"Please?",Jungkook looked at him with his puppy eyes that Jin can never deny.

"Fine Fine.I'll just meet him as a friend but dont you dare to put up some blind date and all,or else I'll kill you both", Jin glared at them

"Fine hyung",they both smiled.

He then got ready after Jungkook said him time and place where Hyungsik also friend of Taehyung was. Jin knew they were trying to help him to recover from his pain, he knew that they are trying to put him on some blind date purposely.

He then drove to the cafe where Jungkook told him to go,he slowly went inside and saw Hyungsik there waving at him. Jin chuckle a little since the man was tall, taller than him also very handsome. He looks cute when he smiles like he is doing now. Jin indeed thought he was very goodlooking.

They sat now together and talked about themselves.

"So,Umm I heard a lot about you from Taehyung. You really seem nice",Hyungshik complimented which made Jin to blush red.

Hyunshik was a decnet guy,Jin thought, also very attractive..He was also very kind.

"what should we talk about now?I'm little nervous", Hyungsik said after they talked about everything and nothing was left

"I dont know ...I'm also little uncomfortable to start.This is just because of those kids. Dont ever listen to them they are just idiots. because of them we are having little...you know",Jin smiled nervously

"No..I think I liked their idea"

"Yeah?", Jin was shocked

"I think you are cute,beautiful,kind..Maybe if I can get a chance somewhere near future?", hyungsik smiled at him

Jin was very shocked and confused,"Ah Hyungshik....I..I'm little confused rightnow..Listen I won't lie to you anything.. thing is..my life was a mess,You may hate me after you'll know more about me,I think you just dont know anything about me"

"Its ok Jin if you are talking about You being a sugar baby then its okay..I heard that already. I also know you actually liked him,It was not your fault Jin,Maybe you can try to get over,I may help you if you want?",Hyungshik took Jin's hand and Jin somewhat blushed after all he was so kind and nice

But again he cant just accept it.