a stalker

"Why did you call us so urgently hyung?",Jungkook and Taehyung sat next to Jin who was looking around from time to time making them confused.

"I'm not sure guys but I really think  someone is following me every now and then...I feel like someone is with me in my everyday...I really think someone is watching over me...It is scaring me like crazy. "

"You mean a stalker?", Jungkook raised his eyebrows at him.

"Yeah I mean,I feel like someone is watching over us even now ",Jin said peeking around.

"Stop watching netflix hyung",They both brust out into laughter

"Yaah dont you believe on me? I'm telling you that someone is following me and its true",Jin shouted trying to win over them.

"Hyung you are just overthinking. Its nothing like that please relax"

"someone follows me when I'm on my way to Uni everyday,I will catch him by myself and bring him to you then maybe you two will trust me or rather atleast my dead body will be enough for you two realize that I was right", Jin pouted and went away since they weren't believing on him

Jin was going to his Uni as usual but today he was determined to catch that stalker who was making him so scared. What if he was a pervet? What if he is more than that? A murderer? Jin was just worried for himself.

He walked slowly. After walking for some distance,he heard someone footsteps behind him. It was a silent alley also he was alone which made him even more scared. He slowly turned to see and saw a tall man there.

The man was all dressed in black,his face was being covered with black mask and he was wearing a black shade sunglasses,"There you are",Jin thought he was that stalker and escalated his speed.

The man too quickly walked to meet his speed but at some point he lost the sight of Jin completely. He stood there and looked around but didn't see him when suddenly someone from back wrapped his arms around his waist,he tightened his grip around his waist as he leaned his face in his shoulder,"Dont you dare to move Mr.Stalker"

Jin struggled to hold him tight since he was big and tall. Jin gave heavy breathes as he tightens his grip around him

The man smirked inside his mask,Jin smelled beautiful,and his heavy breathings were like heaven to his ears,"what if I dont want to?",he replied.

"Wait let me  just call Jungkook here,He didn't believe me right..I'll show him now"

Jin removed his one hand from his waist but kept another there, squeezing him so he won't run away.

And then that man got the chance,he grabbed his Jin's hand which was dialing Jungkook's number and in a fraction of second Jin was being under the control of that man instead.

"Why so desperate Jin?",The man removed his mask and sunglasses when suddenly Jin's mouth remained wide open in shock,"Namjoon?"

His ex sugar daddy was his stalker now?Not only that the man whom he loved and the man who dumped him like shit was following him till now?Why him?He didn't expect that at all.

Jin and namjoon were now sitting nex to eachother. It was an awkward silence and Jin didnt know whether to ask Namjoon about it or not. More crazy he again ended up bringing him to his home. He was just scared if something will happen between them again.

Jin just stood up to bring water since he couldnt speak a single word when suddenly Namjoon showed him  the plastic bag he was carrying, "This" making jin to stop walking

"What's this?", Jin was confused

"Um..some cooked rice with some eggs,and meat?",Namjoon was little shy to face him with a rice in his hand..

"Why are you giving me this?",Jin was clueless.

"Well,I..um.... you just look skinny nowadays. I dont know why am I giving you this",Namjoon faced at the other side and hided his bag.

"What's wrong with you Kim  Namjoon?"

"I dont know what the heck you are doing.I'm also not sure if you are in your right mind or not,but for now Just eat and goo.",Jin said putting plates on the table. After all he ended up eating with Namjoon now despite of how shock he was earlier.

"Umm Okay",Namjoon slowly sat and started to eat,"Gross this is ridiculous"

"What?",Jin tried some

"Yeah this really has sickening taste,Who cooks such meals?", jin made his faces in bad taste

"Well..UmmI tried but",Namjoon sighed

"Namjoon you cooked?",Jin screamed so loud

"Yeah?? Auh yeah",He smiled back nervously

"Whaaat? You cooked?Omg?Something is really wrong with you Namjoon. I'm scared. Is your head in right terms?Wait let me check,come here",Jin cupped Namjoon's cheeks and shaked him twice,"Does it pain somewhere?"

"Jin please stop!I'm fine!yeah I tried to Cook because I saw you only eat that unhealthy hamburgers everday,and I know how foody you are. I wanted you to eat something healthy,but at last it just tasted like poison",Namjoon said removing himself from Jin.

"What?Wait..I have so many questions in my head,I even dont know where to begin with,First of all Why did you stalk me?Second of all Why the hell are you caring for what I eat? That's nothing to do with you right?"

"Jin..I.."

"Yeah Namjoon you what?"

"Who was that guy?",Namjoon suddenly ask what was eating his heart for so long.He really wanted to know what was going on between that guy and him and he will go crazy if he doesn't know the whole thing.

"Guy?Who guy?"

"The guy whom you hugged?"

"Hyungshik?You mean hyungshik?"

"Oh his name is hyungshik? So tell me Jin What is going on between you two?Are you dating him?"

"Shut up Namjoon,Why are you so curious?why are you doing this to me again? Whether I hug or just sleep with him why do you care?You dont have any rights to ask me .I dont have to give you any other explanations", Jin glared him down  now making Namjoon furious.

"I need explanations Jin",Namjoon suddenly moved nearer to Jin.Jin frowned as He stepped back slowly since Namjoon kept on coming near to him until his back hit the wall.

Namjoon slowly pressed himself on Jin,there whole body rubbing eachother's,he then suddenly grabbed his slin waist making him to gasp,"Namjoon leave me.What are you doing?"

"I said I need explanation Jin"His voice got so deep that Jin just shivered in his voice,"Why?Why do you want to know Namjoon"

"Because I'm Jealous ",Namjoon  lifted Jin's chin with his fingers,"I'm freaking jealous, got it?"

"What?"

"Nobody..Nobody can touch you except for me,You are mine,only mine",Namjoon leaned for a kiss but Jin stopped him,"No Namjoon I'm not your's..I'm not anyone's.. I'm only mine"

"That means you have nothing to do with him?"

"I didnt say that...",but Jin was cut off in middle with Namjoon's aggressive kiss. His lips dominating his pink plumps lips, sucking it like its no tomorrow.