𝔬𝔫𝔢.𝔷𝔢𝔯𝔬 - 𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔱

The heavy trap music echoed throughout the club, along with the cheers and whistles of men throwing dollar bills at exotic dancers, also known as strippers.

Drinks being poured left and right, men were smoking, it was a complete party at 2:35 AM on a Friday night.

Yes, I worked here and honestly, it was great.

I would at least make $1500 a night by just acting sexy, wear lingerie, and give special shows to rich gorgeous men.

And those rich gorgeous men were mafia owners, which meant they had a lot of money and time to spend. 

My club was special, only the best and sexiest get hired here. 

There were five strippers, including me giving lap dances every weekend.

"You like that? You wanna see more?" I asked the man sitting on the red velvet couch in front of the stage.

"You know I wanna see more princess," he said while throwing a hundred dollar bill on the stage. 

I stepped off stage, sitting on his lap while my back faces his chest. I supported myself on his knees and grinding my ass onto his lap.

He groaned into my ear while resting his cold hands onto my bare hips making me shiver.

His friends sitting around him started cheering him on, whistling at my movements. 

I leaned forward getting off his lap causing him to groan. I turned around to see his flushed red face, smirking at how turned on he was. 

"Sorry, playtimes over fellas," I said putting my hands on my hips. 

I leaned over to the man I was grinding on, capturing his attention.

"As for you, meet me in the VIP rooms in five minutes for a gift. I'll be waiting"

 I stood up, turning on my heel, heading to the back while hearing the cheers of excitement from the men.

I stepped inside the dressing room, allowing the loud trap music to echo through the room before closing it. 

I let out a huge sigh of relief as I went to my stuff. 

"Tough crowd tonight babe?" I look up to see where the male voice is coming from, seeing my boss, who's also my boyfriend, Eric staring at me through the mirror. 

He had a tan skin tone, brown hair, and eyes, he was wearing a black suit paired with a Gucci watch. 

"Baby you know I never have a tough crowd, men are dogs that's all," I said turning around, leaning against the counter. 

He came closer to me, wrapping his hands around my waist, kissing me slowly. Before it could escalate I put my hands on his chest, pushing him away. 

 "I would love to continue babe but I have a guest to attend to in the VIP rooms"

"You have your instructions, my love?" I nodded, watching him smirk.

"And Y/N, don't worry about the mess afterward. My boys will take care of that. I'll close early so no one will hear the shot"

I kissed him once before heading back to the VIP rooms.

As soon as I entered the room the man from earlier was sitting on one of the couches. His shirt was unbuttoned revealing his toned abs. The boner in his pants was still obvious.

 "What took you so long princess?" He complained.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again, can I make it up to you?" I said while walking towards him.

"Why of course you can, start dancing for me," he smirked while taking a sip of alcohol.

Stepping onto the platform, taking a hold of the metal pole, doing what I do best.

I made eye-contact with him the whole time, never breaking it.

My hair was disheveled, my maroon colored lipstick, and my black smoky makeup creating a sexy, slutty vibe.

I started to breathe heavily, making his gaze darken by the second.

 I crawled onto his lap, straddling him while making out. He was still turned on from earlier. 

 "Get on your knees," He said gripping my hair, pulling my head back. 

Honestly, I didn't expect that at all, now he's really going to get it.

I obeyed and got off of him, getting onto the floor. I smirked while watching him fiddle with his belt. 

"Oh! I have a very special toy for you. I think you'll like it."

"Oh really, what is it?"  He stopped toying with his belt, giving his full attention to me. 

"Close your eyes and you'll find out," he closed his eyes, not realizing he'll never open them again.  

"Good, now don't open them," I reached under the couch feeling the gun in my hands.

BAM!

I watched his lifeless body slump onto the couch, staining the couch even redder. The bullet went into his forehead killing him instantly. 

A group of men in black suits came in carrying his body, followed by Eric.

"Well done baby! I'm proud of how far you've come to my love," Eric came in hugging me.

"Thanks, baby, he was an easy one. He totally fell for it."

Forgot to mention, our club is its own mafia. If a mafia leader comes in that Eric doesn't like he'll have us seduce them then kill them.

"Baby, I have a special assignment for you." He said taking his hands into mine. 

 "Really, who's coming?" I asked curiously. 

"Actually baby, you'll be going to his club," Eric smirked.

My jaw dropped, I'll be killing a mafia leader at their own club. 

"Yes, I know it's different but this guy hates me, he won't even come near me," he said.

"What's his name?" We sat on the now clean couch, waiting for an explanation.

"Min Yoongi, also known as Suga, he owns a strip club called Suga's Playground"

I nod listening closely to what he's saying.

"His club is about an hour away from here Y/N, I want you to go there tomorrow night and act like you're trying to find a job"

"I can do that," I smirked, sound like fun.

"Good, I want you to gain his trust. If he gains your trust, he will be more variable to you, making it easier for you"

I nodded in agreement, this seems like fun. Going to another club was unheard of, Eric has never asked us to do such a task for him.

"Why do you hate him so much? Why do you want him dead?" I asked.

"He's dead to me Y/N. We've had a long history together. He killed my best friend" He looked down, the memories of him and his guy probably running through his head.

I grasped his hand, running the pads of the thumbs on top of his hand, reassuring him everything alright. 

"I'll do it," he smirked, looking pleased with my answer. 

---

1131 words