- Part 2

Just outside the stairwells, a pink haired girl from D Class was being pressured against the wall by a boy from E Class. As I didn't recognise the E Class student, it was most likely they were an upperclassman.

On the ceiling, there was a security camera recording the hallway. Since it was still early in the morning, not many people were in school yet, so this event unfolded without interruption.

As much as I wanted to ignore what was happening and squeeze past them, it would be problematic as Matsushita was with me. After what he told me earlier, he would definitely want to save this girl from that guy.

In the first place, it was absurd that this E Class student could force a D Class student into a corner. In the hierarchy, D Class is superior to E Class, so it should've been her harassing him, not the other way around. Maybe he wanted to take advantage of the fact she appeared weak and submissive.

I didn't want to involve myself with anything troublesome, but while I was analysing the situation, me and the girl looked at each other in the eyes. In that brief moment, she pleaded for me to help.

I'm sure Matsushita noticed that desperate look too. Being the only other people here, she could only rely on us to save her.

"Finally, I can have a proper talk with you."

The E Class boy held the D Class girl by wrist, keeping her pressed up against the wall.

"W-who are you...? W-what do you even want with me..."

The girl shivered, closing her eyes and lowering her head.

"You're Shimizu Hoshimi, right? From 1st Year D Class?"

The boy leaned in, licking his lips.

"Yes... h-how do you know that?"

The girl, Shimizu, looked at him with wide eyes.

"I'm Hashimoto, from the photography club. I've seen you around the school, and noticed that you had a face perfect for my album project. Would you mind modelling for some photos?"

It seems the boy, Hashimoto, was the gross stalker type. I'm willing to bet that he isn't even part of the photography club, and was using it's existence as a sleazy way to get pictures of her.

At this point, Matsushita couldn't hold himself back anymore. He stepped forward, cut between them, and smiled.

"A photography project? That sounds interesting! Can I join too?"

He managed to perfectly insert himself into the situation. While I could've taken my exit, I followed Matsushita's lead. It was the ikemen's special power to compel others.

"Who do you think you are to eavesdrop in our conversation? Mind your own damn business!"

At the drop of a hat, Hashimoto snapped at Matsushita. Shimizu cowered and looked away.

"Um... I'm Matsushita Isogai, from-"

"I don't care who you are! Leave me and Hoshimi-chan to our business!"

I was starting to get annoyed by this guy's controlling and obsessive attitude. He seemed to believe that it was okay to treat Shimizu however he desires since he exerted power over her.

"No, but I'm genuinely interested. I used to take photographs in my spare time, but I wasn't very good at it and dropped the hobby."

Regardless if this was a lie or the truth, Matsushita tried to connect to Hashimoto on some level to try and calm him down.

"Then you can come by the photography club after school if you wanna chat about it. Read the air, it's a bad time to talk about it right now."

"I see... I'm sorry."