SS Takenaka Mikitaka: Mikazuchi Kaido-sama!

Lightning crackled and thunder boomed as the rain continued to pelt down hard on us.

"My best friend!"

Takayuki, struggling to breathe, started to cough viciously while in my arms.

"M-Mikitaka-san..."

Cuts and grazes were all over his hands and face.

"Don't worry! I'll get help for you! Stay with me for a little bit longer!"

"N-no... leave me behind... you should... go on..."

Takayuki coughed again as he struggled to talk.

"There's no point in goin' ahead... if it's wizout ya!"

"But... you have to... this is your big chance... to meet... your... he... ro..."

"Oi... my best friend... Takayuki-san! Takayuki-san! TAKAYUKIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"

I screamed as Takayuki passed out in my arms.

"I swear... I'll save you!"

Just as I was about to put Takayuki on my back so I could carry him home, a shadow emerged from the fog of mist that had formed from the unrelenting storm.

"Who are ya?! Stay back! I'm the great villain Takenaka Mikitaka! If ya know what's good for yer, show yerself!"

I started shouting wildly at the shadow as it drew closer to me and Takayuki, its hand reaching out ominously.

"I'm not jokin'! Don't come any closer or else! I'll kick yer ass if I hafta!"

My pompadour drooped as the rain washed away my hair gel, obscuring my vision. For the safety of my best friend, I started to back away from the shadow.

"Need a doctor?"

Eventually, the shadow spoke. Then, it cut through the mist with its outstretched hand. Just as I was about to say no and leg it, I remembered that Takayuki was passed out on my back.

"Actually... yea, I kinda do."

"I came at the right time... Takenaka-san."

My eyes widened as the shadow revealed itself to me.

It was my hero...

"M-Mikazuchi Kaido-sama?!"

Standing besides him was his personal chef and best friend, Onibitenbu Sakate, holding an umbrella over the two of them to protect them from the rain.

"W-what are ya doin' here?!"

"I got bored of waiting for you and decided to track you down myself. Seems like I came at a good time."

"Y-yes! Please help me, my best friend passed out suddenly!"

"Sure thing."

"I can't believe you're actually doing this, Kaido!" Onibitenbu interjected.

"Shut up and help these two onto the yacht, Sakate."

"Hai..."

Onibitenbu handed the umbrella over to Mikazuchi-sama and offered a hand.

"I'll carry Nora-san onto the yacht. You hop on and get yourself dry."

I nodded and passed out Takayuki into Onibitenbu's reliable hands. Then, I ran onto the yacht to escape the pouring rain.

"I can't believe it... I really am on Mikazuchi-sama's personal yacht...!"

My inner fanboy was going crazy right now as I stood in the middle of the yacht, but I knew I had to control myself. After all, in order to play the role of great villain to the legendary hero Mikazuchi-sama, I needed to be levelheaded.