Ending: HEROES by Brian the Sun

Saenai boku to boku wo kakomu sekai de
In this world that surrounds me and my pathetic self

In a world dyed in pitch black, Yuuto sits in the middle of it alone.

Egaite mo tsukande mo mada tookute
I draw an image, grab onto it, and yet it still feels so far away

He lifts his head, and in the distance, he can see a fuzzy image of himself wearing a purple tie.

(Instrumental) Woah~

He reaches his hand towards it, before a bright light overtakes both the image and him.

Nando chikadzuite mo toozakatte iku yume de okita
I awoke from a dream that slipped further away the closer I got to it

Revealing he is in bed, Yuuto opens his eyes and stares at the ceiling listlessly, the ghostly image of him in a purple tie still lingering on his mind.

Yoake no kehai de michita machi wa koe wo hisomete iru
A city brimming with the glimpse of dawn is hiding a voice within

He turns off his alarm clock and opens the curtains, letting the daylight in. He gets ready for the day before leaving his dorm room.

Yurete iru boku wa sonzai igi wo kurayami de sagashite iru
Trembling, I'm searching the darkness for the meaning of my life

When he reaches the dorm lobby, he is greeted by a smiling Yukina waving at him. Slowly, more people gather behind her: Akihiro, Katsumi, Nora, Mitsuba, Yukimura, Tanaka, Akari, Taiga, Kouji, Amou, Tadokoro, and Kawaguchi.

Seeing the Takanori group, Yuuto joins them before leading them outside, where they turn into their avatars.

Saenai boku to boku wo kakomu sekai de
In this world that surrounds me and my pathetic self

Following Claret Sword Dragon's drive through the sky is Fuzen riding Congo, "The X" brandishing a blacksmith hammer, Spectral Duke covered in golden wounds, Revonn glowing heal trigger green, Prominence Glare exploding with blue flames, and Alter Ego Messiah floating.

Egaite mo tsukande mo mada tookute
I draw an image, grab onto it, and yet it still feels so far away

Following Nightrose's swashbuckle on the land, is Bullspike sprinting forward, Hengist gliding on ice arrows, Illuminal Dragon in an orange flare, Zerix blasting forward with steam, Pacifica swimming in his tailwind, and God Hand is running.

Nani wo sutereba soko ni tadoritsukeru
What do I have to give up in order to reach it?

As Claret Sword flies closer to the fuzzy image of Yuuto wearing a purple tie, Chaos Breaker suddenly descends and swings down.

Nando mo nando mo sakende mite mo
Again and again, I try screaming out

Claret's sword clashes against Chaos' scythe, before multiple enemies appear and encircle Claret all at once. On his left is Spark Hercules, on his right is Vanquisher, underneath him is Vowing Sword, and behind him is Orfist, who overshadows all of them.

Boku wa boku de shika nai kara
In the end, I'm no one but myself.

With the sudden appearance of so many opponents, Claret breaks concentration and slips, letting Chaos cut him in half and reveal Yuuto inside. He descends, falling through the sky rapidly while all five units chase after him.

Yume de arou to genjitsu darou to
Whether in dreams or in reality

However, as they close in, Fuzen hacks Spark Hercules in half, God Hand punches down Vowing Sword, Alter Ego Messiah locks Vanquisher, and Nightrose parries Orfist's Shadow Army.

Kitto koete yukeru
I know I can get past this

However, Chaos Breaker slips through the cracks, and his body disintegrates to reveal Shimada, who grins evilly at Yuuto. The two of them fall together, throwing a punch at each other midair.

As their fists collide, the light of the sun consumes everything, before revealing Yuuto laying face up on a beach with a shadow over his closed eyes and his scar bleeding profusely. The sun is setting and night is approaching.

Korondatte ii
It's okay to stumble

A faint image of her smile crosses his mind.

Naitatte ii
It's okay to cry

Yuuto cries.

Itsuka sono subete ga
Because someday, everything

He weakly gets up and staggers towards the ocean, where a yacht can be seen in the distance.

Hana ni naru kara
Will become a flower.

His phone drops out of his pocket, landing in the sand upright with the screen displaying the current class point distribution.

A Class - 1,000
B Class - 610
C Class - 490
D Class - 297
E Class - 20