twelve

"SUNGHOON!" someone yelled from behind me.

i slowly opened my eyes and looked up. it wasn't soobin. it was someone else. he looked very young and had distinct features and a very sharp jawline as i stared in awe. i got a hold of myself and carefully removed his arms off me as i saw soobin heading our way.

"SUGHOON!" soobin yelled again. all he does is yell doesn't he.

"SOOBIN!" sunghoon yelled back as they ran towards each other and jumped into a hug.

"it's been so long since i've seen you! how have you been? what have you been up to?" soobin asked frantically.

"im getting ready to debut! im so excited! i just thought i'd skate one more time before i do." sunghoon replied with a hint of sadness in his voice.

he turned his head towards to me and smiled. wow. his smile. just, wow.

"and who's this pretty lady?" he said cockily raising his eyebrow.

"this pretty lady is my girlfriend." soobin smirked wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"WHAT?! NO I'M NOT? WHAT THE FUCK!" i screamed out flustered and pryed his hands off of me. sunghoon just laughed at the sight of us.

soobin put his arm around my shoulders, again.

"she's just in denial. she can't belive she's dating someone like me so she's in a state of shock right now." soobin explained smirking.

my jaw dropped but before i could reply i was cut off.

"well we'd better get going then. good luck on your debut sunghoon i will be watching out for you carefully, you handsome devil" soobin said as he began pullingme whilst skating away. i turned around and waved at sunghoon as he grinned and did so back.

--

"why did you say that? i am not your girlfriend and i never will be." i said.

"yeah yeah keep telling yourself that." he replied.

"wanna bet?" i asked him.

"sure. loser has to do everything the other person says for a day." he said.

"deal. i guess you'll be doing everything i say. you have a month." i said sticking out my hand for a handshake. but instead of doing a handshake like a normal person, soobin grabbed my hand and kissed it. weirdo...

"i can't wait to finally call you mine." he said winking.

what have i gotten myself into?