two

"hug me too

"hug me too." he said.

i felt my heart flutter at his unusual statement.

he held onto each of my hands and pulled me closer to him.

his eyes kept staring at me as he wrapped my hands around to the back of his waist.

my heart began to beat loudly as be wrapped his arms around my tiny body and squeezed me into his embrace.

he leant forward and rested his head on my shoulder facing my neck.

his warm breath tickled my neck causing me to fill somewhat giddy inside.

i rested my head against his broad shoulders and i could feel his body heart against my cheek.

i suddenly started to think.

i was afraid of him when he was standing in front of me, but now that i'm inside his arms i felt safe.

i slowly closed my eyes and listened to his heart beat.

-

a chuckle escaped soobin's lips. i immediately opened my eyes looking at him.

"so this is how nervous you are when i am close to you huh?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

he seemed as he was almost mocking me.

i pushed his chest as he stumbled away from me.

"soobin why do you-"

"do you perhaps like me?" he said interrupting me.

i froze.

he leant forward to come into eye level with me.

his lips curved up into a smirk becuase i couldn't answer his question.

do i like this jerk?

"i'll take that as a yes then." he said ruffling my hair in the process.

i could have punched that smirk of his face right there and then.

but i didn't.

instead, i moved my gaze away from him and to the bottles on the floor as i bent down to pick them up.

"let me help you." he said.

his hands were placed on top of mine as i instantly moved them away.

i didn't look or say anything.

i tried my best to ignore him and just walked out of the room.