nine

something caught my eye

something caught my eye. it was a scratch on his cheek. i looked at my index finger and saw the ring that did the damage.

i covered his body with the warm blanket. like a creep, i stopped and stared at his peaceful body.  please stop doing this to me.

---

the morning sunshine shine brightly through the blind on the windows. soobin wriggled his huge body against the sofa that had barely enough space for him to sleep on. he sat up and noticed the blanket around his body. he opened the door to your room but you were nowhere to be found. just then, soobin caught sight of a post it on the door.  it read 'kitchen'. 

he headed to the kitchen and in front of him lay a still warm stack of pancakes with syrup and fresh strawberries and next top it another post it note. in the neat handwriting wrote '1: eat  2:get out(please)  3: we're even now :)  4:bye!' soobin chuckled at her silly note and tucked into the pancakes leaving him a warm feeling in his stomach and his heart. maybe it's time for a change he thought..

---

you stood outside the salon, before taking a deep breath. here we go again. you had another appointment with mrs choi and the thought of seeing her kind face after the last disastrous meeting made you want to dig into the ground and never come out. mustering up all the courage you could you stepped inside.

you were greeted by the warm smile of your manger as you bowed in respect.
"good morning y/n-ah! now, i know you were supposed to have a visit from the wonderful mrs choi but she rang in saying something else came up. she left you some flowers and some chocolates if you want to check them out, isn't that lovely? such a sweet old lady. since she was the only person that you were to see today, after you finish cleaning up you're free to go my lovely. that stupid ice skating rink has stolen my lovely customers. now, good luck y/n amd have a great day darling!" my manager rambled on.

"thank you!" i replied grateful that i was able to leave early.

i walked over to the counter to see a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a big chocolate box and on the top of it was a hand-written note.

y/n-ah. my darling. im so sorry i bailed on you but something came up that i could not say no to. here are some chocolates for you, i know they're your favourite. enjoy your day my dear.~

i smiled softly at the note. why wasn't soobin more like his mother?

i placed my things in my locker and started to sweep the floor.

---

after what seemed like forever, i was finally done cleaning as i stood back to admire my work.

"what are we looking at?"

oh no.