five

"what if i don't?" he said

his bold, harsh words stabbed me in the heart. stupid heart, i should have listened to my head. 

"wait what? did you say you don't?" beomgyu questioned in surprise

"why would i? i just felt a bit bored really" he replied arrogantly. 

i diverted my eyes away from the door as i blinked back the tears forming in my eyes. i had no idea why i was tearing up. i thought i hated him. i wanted nothing to do with him but my stupid emotions thought otherwise.

soobin and beomgyu turned my way when they heard kai call my name. i turned around to see kai, taehyun and yeonjun coming towards me. the door flung open behind me and soobin froze at the sight of me outside the door. 

i wearily looked over my shoulder to meet my cold eyes with soobin's. his smirk played on his lips. i blinked my eyes as my tears finally gave in, falling down my face. i pushed through the three boys. 

they called after me but i didn't dare turn back. they turned back to soobin and beomgyu with a blank and confused face. 

"oh boy..."

---

through the next days the boys kept an eye on soobin.

"look at him acting like nothing happened even after he made y/n noona cry all night." taehyun said.

"wait so he said he didn't like y/n noona?" kai questioned.

"yeah but it's so obvious he likes her. why else would hyung bother her?" taehyun laughed.

"i saw them with my own eyes together in the snack room last week. i don't exactly remember what happened but soobin was hugging noona so tight in his arms. and when i interrupted them noona ran off." taehyun stated.

"bruh moment." kai joked.

---

i was too embarrassed and upset to face the outside world. for the past two days i've locked myself in my room. throughout those two days yeonjun kept bringing me food and water, sometimes even sweets hoping to tempt me out of my new made home. but nothing helped me. a broken heart hurts more than anything, i just wanted to be alone.

"knock knock." yeonjun said knocking on the door.

"go away." i said from the inside of my room.

but being the great big brother he was he didn't care and peeked into my dark room.

i was lying on my bed with my back to the door as i felt yeonjun sit on the edge of my bed and being to gently stroke my hair. his gentle touch made me burst into tears.

i was so stupid. so stupid for being so...stupid! i should have known from the start that soobin was playing with me. why would he?

i shouldn't be mad at everyone, i should be mad at myself, it was my own damn fault. my fault for falling for him. but what could i do now?

---

the next morning i had forced myself to leave my room. i went to the kitchen...

as i approached the table, i saw a plate full of eggs, sausages, toast and veggies wrapped nicely with a note beside it.

sukira kiss the radio 10pm tonight
- your amazing, handsome, talent all around amazing yeonjun oppa

---

"cha- yeonjun-shii i heard your younger sister is afraid of txt leader soobin?" the interviewer asked.

"oh, yeah that's right." yeonjun chucked lightly.

"do you know why?" the interviewer asked again.

soobin scratched his neck in embarrassment.

"maybe it's becuase he's too handsome or too tall or too hot for her to handle. but i personally think she's afraid that she'll end up liking him" yeonjun laughed harder this time.

"i thought noona had a thing for me." kai joked.

"she doesn't like you." yeonjun snapped back immediately.

all of txt burst out into laughter.

"why are so full of yourself." yeonjun criticised.

"but honestly speaking, soobin is really handsome, his body is nice and he can sing and dance beautifully. even i would be afraid to get too close to him, tell us your secrets." the interviewer said.

"about y/n?" soobin questioned?

"i just follow her, bother her." soobin said.

"ah you tease her." the interviewer said.

"yeah. she's very cute when i tease her. i just can't help myself whenever i see her around." soobin laughed.

"how does she react when you tease her?" the interviewer asked.

"she tries to ignore me." soobin says.

"how am i supposed to react?" all of txt said.

"so she doesn't get angry or hit you when you tease her?" the interviewer questioned.

"well sometimes she ignores me, if not she tries to go away when she sees him." soobin said.

"so is that why you like her?" the interviewer started to laugh.

"yes- wait me, eh?" soobin stuttered.

"we have own and paper here so why don't you write her a letter." beomgy suggested cheekily.

"he fell for our trap." taehyun said.

i turned off the radio and sat silently in my room. what was that?