eight

i said stop it!" he yelled as he jerked me closer to him again

i said stop it!" he yelled as he jerked me closer to him again. his glossy doe eyes stared deeply into mine causing me to fall into a trance. his grip on my shoulders began to get tighter and tighter. i couldn't make out what was going in his head right now. those dark brown of his eyes showed no feeling. 

he suddenly grabbed onto the back of my head, leant forward and started to kiss me deeply. 

he was, kissing me?

what in the world?!

with all my might, i tried everything to get him off me. i pushed him, i punched him and i hit him.

but it was all done in vain, he still continues to kiss me.

one of his hands travelled down my back to my lower waist and pushed my body against his. i was now up against him, hard. the other hand still held my head strongly in place, obviously not planning to let me go anytime soon.

i continued to struggle in his strong hold although i had no hope of breaking free from his muscular arms.

his kisses began to get rougher and deeper as i fought against his touch. it felt as if he was transferring his unsaid words through his kisses.

soon enough, i felt my lips start to get numb and my strength of struggling began to wear out. i was running out of breath and i felt like i was going to faint. he was holding me against him tightly. your hands that were tightly clenching his broad shoulders back decreased in strength and i eventually started to stop struggling. tears started falling down my cheeks and i just let him do whatever he wanted to me until he was satisfied. because he was selfish.

his kisses began to soften as he noticed i gave in. he had loosened his hold around me but was still keeping me close. 

he gave me one last soft kiss on my lips before parting away and opened his eyes to the sight of my tears. i lowered my face as tears still continued to fall. he looked unsure at that moment, unsure of his own feelings. soobin felt an aching pain deep in his heart as he stared at my broken figure.

his hand came up and gently wiped the warm tears on my cheek. i flung my head away from his touch and pushed his hand away harshly. 

his head flung to the side as my hand ran across his face. he sucked in his cheeks furiously before moistening his lips with his tongue. 

"i hate you choi sobin! i hate you so fucking much! show your face one more time and you'll regret it!" i yelled before dashing into my bedroom and locking myself in there. his tongue poked the inside of the cheek you had slapped. his hand came up and wiped the slightly bloody scratch on his cheek. he let out a small sigh before shifting his gaze to my door. 

---

it was in the middle of the night when you came out of your room to only quench your thirst. the living room was dark and the only source of light was the moonshine out of the window. as i stepped out i almost cursed as a saw a lying figure on the sofa. i thought it was yeonjun but after a closer look, it wasn't.  choi soobin, what a lovely surprise.

"what is he still doing here?" you whispered to yourself. i nearly jumped away when he groaned in his sleep and shifted in his sleep. i grabbed two water bottles from the kitchen and made my way back through the living room. passing soobin again, i noticed he was hugging himself for warmth. i know i hate him for what he had done, but i couldn't bear to see him in this state. i grabbed the blanket and draped it over him.

something caught my eye. it was a scratch on his cheek. i looked at my index finger and saw the ring that did the damage.

why do you make it so easy to hate you but love you at the same time?