eleven

"ice skating!!" he jeered with a massive smile on his face.

"ICE SKATING?" i yelled. "so you're telling me you abducted me during my precious work hours to go ICE SKATING? you do know PHONES exist right and you could have easily called me to let me know and i would have easily declined." i said fuming.

"well my dear [y/n] i would have loved to call and text you if i was not blocked." soobin replied raising his eyebrows.

all i could muster out was a small "oh" feeling kind of guilty.

"that reminds me give me your phone." he asked.

"are you crazy? why would i-" before i could even finish my sentence he had snatched my phone out of my pocket.

"GIVE IT BACK! this is two charges to add to you now. kidnapping and robbery. have fun guessing my-" i stopped mid sentence as i I watched him unlock my phone with ease. he smirked my way as i was left shocked. i knew having my password as my birthday was a bad idea.

he went into contacts and found his number under the name "DO NOT ANSWER" and changed it to "my prince" and unblocked himself before placing it back into my pocket.

i didn't even get the chance to change his name and block him again because we had arrived after what seemed like an eternity.

--

"i've never been ice skating before. what if i won't be able to do it?" i asked with worry as well as excitement.

"you and i both know your clumsy ass won't be able to do it but don't worry i'll help you." soobin replied winking.

we sat down to put our ice skates on. despite the effort i put into putting them on i had no luck. i saw someone kneel down as they began to help me put it on. it was soobin. i couldn't help but stare. his hair that was now bright blue from his recent comeback shone under the intense lights. it looked so soft and i just wanted to run my hands through them. his long eyelashes gracefully moved each time he blinked. his signature dimples appeared due to his concentration. i was snapped out of my thoughts as i suddenly stood up looking proud of himself.

"there we go. i don't know why it took you so long." he said almost mocking me. "let's go." he insisted.

i followed behind him holding onto the rails for support as i did not want to land ass first on the ice. soobin skated ahead of me, his long legs doing all the work. he stopped and turned around before laughing at the site of me holding on for dear life.

he skated towards me and wrapped his arm around my waist, holding on firmly and held my left hand in his. my cheeks instantly grew a shade of red at the sudden contact between us. he pulled me closer to him and now i was by his side, up against him. "trust me, okay?" he whispered as we began skating. his shallow unsteady breaths were very noticeable. why was he so nervous? i brushed it off as i realised i was doing it, i was finally skating!

that glory lasted only for a while as soobin let me go and urged me on to have a go for myself. the first 2 seconds were okay but then it all fell apart. i lost my balance and began flapping my arms around trying to find something to hold onto. suddenly, i felt two arms on my waist again as they stopped me from falling.

"SUNGHOON!" someone yelled from behind me.