three

after the recent events i tried my best to stay out of his way and i tried to ignore him completely

days passed by and he knew that i was avoiding him and that pissed me off even more. as a result my ignorance seemed to be feeding his happiness.

i always tried my best to stay close with anybody that wasn't soobin, that meant the chances of him sneaking up on me were reduced.

he sometimes tried to get my attention by 'accidentally' bumping into me to get my attention.

i knew i couldn't avoid him for ever.

-

i carried a large box filled with snacks into the staff kitchen.

"here you go." i said to one of the staff.

"thank god." she replied looking relieved.

she grabbed one of the boxes helping me to put them on the table.

"thank you so much y/n. you're a lifesaver." she said genuinely smiling.

"i was on my way here anyway, it wasn't a problem don't worry." i replied smiling.

i transferred the snacks on the table as she was called out to help with something else.

the sound of someone clearing their throat made me jump up in surprise.

i slightly glanced over my shoulder to see soobin walking over to me with his hands in his pocket.

shit.

i focused back on the snacks as he came over to my side.

he turned around facing me, leaning his butt against the table whilst using his hands for support.

he just stood there watching me, his intense gaze staring me down.

"i'm hungry." he said out of nowhere.

i mentally scoffed in my head. what a great way to start a conversation.

"this is all we have, if you want anything just take it." i simply said.

i kept my eyes on the snacks as he kept starring me down as if it would eat me alive.

as i kept transferring the snacks i realised it was quiet. too quiet.

where did all the staff go?

i had to make a run for it.

i dropped everything and ran but he was faster.

i mentally cursed in my head as i was now stuck alone with him. again.

he caught me by the arm and pulled me back.

i screamed out of shock and struggled in his strong grip.

he carried me by the waist and sat me on the table in front of him.

"let me go you bitch." i screamed at soobin.

he grunted as i hit him and he held onto both of my wrists but i still managed to give him one last push.

"what do you want?" i said looking in his eyes.

before you could say soobin likes bread he pulled me closer to him.

"you say it like i can take whatever i want." he smirked raising his eyebrows.

damn that was hot. shit. what was i thinking?

"i meant food dumbass." i replied clearly annoyed.

i tried once again to get free from his grasp. he just combined both of my wrists and held them with one hand whilst his other hand embraced me and pushed me into him.

once again, i tried to push him away.

my upper half was up against his built body quite hard.

i tried my best to keep my face far away from his which now only seemed to be only a few centimetres away.

i kept struggling when my eyes met his i froze in my place.

"i never said i was hungry for food." he said cocking his head to the side whilst smirking.

his somewhat kinky line made me feel so nervous inside as i felt my heart skip a beat.

i could tell he was enjoying this.

out of nowhere, he leant forward and placed a soft kiss in my cheek

my eyes widened out of shock and at the sudden contact.

he just grinned at me and kissed my other cheek.

my heart felt like it was going to explode as i struggled to breath.

soobin just stared at me as i couldn't help but stare back at his deep brown orbs.

"noona, are the snacks rea-"

taehyun froze in the doorway.

i took this chance to slide if the table as soobin let me go.

i pushed soobin away and ran past taehyun who was still is shock.

taehyun's eyes followed me as i dashed down the hall.

"my virgin eyes." taehyun said as he closed the door with soobin chuckling behind him.

a/n: yay i updated 😁