56. New beginnings!

Shivika were busy arranging their luggage. They would be leaving back to India tomorrow night. Shivaay's hard work for all these months were giving him fruitful results. The deal got stabilized and from now on he can manage everything from Mumbai. He is happy that finally his family is going to be together. But he felt a bit sad to leave this place. This place gave him lots of memories with his wife. He had won her once again here. He fulfilled the promise he gave to Sahil and also mended their relationship by gaining her forgiveness and also love. He looked at her only to see her completely engrossed in packing. He had told her to not to worry and workers were present to do everything but she being stubborn headed didn't pay any head to him.

A: Instead of checking me out you can concentrate on packing!

S: Huh! How did you know what I was doing?

A: I also can sense you like you do!

S: Acha ji..

A: Haan ji! Now stop wasting time and help me!

S: Sure milady!

Anika giggled and stood on the bed to remove the photo frames hanging to the wall. She felt sad to remove them from there. According to her, they were not only photographs but memories of all the beautiful times they shared and she remembered his expression when she surprised him. She got startled when he placed his hand on her shoulder.

S: To say truth I also don't want to leave this place! But don't worry we will come here if we feel like we need a holiday!

A: Hmm..I just remembered how you reacted when I surprised you!

Hugging her from behind, he placed his chin on her shoulder looking at those photographs. His gaze fell on the one where they got married again after her confession. It was a candid picture where both of them were looking into each others eyes standing in the mandap.

S: You know Ani, that day we got married again was most happiest moment of my life. It's like I am feeling on cloud nine. I still remember the first time you looked into my eyes that day and I will never forget that moment! If I am not mistaken I looked handsome that day!

A(imitating him): I looked handsome! Tadibaaz kahika!

S: It's okay Shivaay! It takes time for world to accept truth!

She rolled her eyes and began to take out all the frames very carefully. He smiled at how carefully she was doing her work and helped her. Later on he moved to kitchen to prepare dinner while she made herself busy in suitcases and checklists. Once done, she moved to kitchen to see him working with full concentration. Slowly moving towards him she back hugged him making him smile.

S: Kya baat hai, biwi ji is in full mood!

A: What to do when pati ji looks hot!

He pulled her to his front and back hugged her. She took spatula from his hands and began to cook.

S: Where is my sharmili Ani? Give her back to me. She always says Shivaay aap kya kar rahe hai?

His hands moved inside her top making her blush deeply and she wriggled out of his grip.

A: Concentrate on cooking Mr. Cheapda!

S: Sure Mrs. Mood Spoiler!

A: You know something you are a cheapda and the dish you prepare is also cheapdish!

S: Not a word more on my cooking okay! I am the best in this field!

A: Theek hai Akdu Singh Oberoi!

Meanwhile Leo entered into kitchen and seeing him Anika took out his dog food and put it in his plate.

A: Isn't Leo excited to go to India? Is he?