19. Will she?

Anika was shocked when Shivaay told whatever he wanted to. She doesn't know how to react. Her heart wanted to give him a chance seeing the honesty in his eyes while her mind was saying not to give him any chance. She looked down and both remained silent for a while. Shivaay understood her and cupped her face and made her look at him.

S: Mein jaanta hoon Anika tum kya soch rahi ho! I wish you to give a chance only when you are okay with it! I don't want to rub my decisions in your life like past. I am giving choice to you to decide our future. Iss baar sab kuch aisa hi hoga jo tum chahti ho!

A: Shivaay..mein..shadi..

She wasn't able to speak anything. Their future depends on her decision. She needs to take a firm decision that will change their life completely from hereafter.

S: Anika do you know why I told you to give a chance by accepting this marriage because I saw you never forgot to put sindhoor in your maang and I also see you put on mangalsutra. Agar tum chahti thi toh tum yeh sab nahi pehenti..I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable but I now you also want to give a chance for us. Tum choose karna ki tum kya chahti ho! All I can do is to just ask you for a chance! I will listen to whatever you say..I am going for now..Tum apni decision mujhe kal bata de na!

Both of them stood up and Shivaay once again hugged her. Anika didn't hug him back. Shivaay kissed her head for one time and whispered in her ears,

S: Take care Anika..Tum jo bhi decision logi woh mujhe manzoor hoga..And once again I am really sorry for all my deeds which made you cry!

He caressed her hair and broke the hug and left her home. Anika still stood there looking at his retreating figure.

*****

Shivaay reached the villa and saw all the elders and Rudra, Bhavya packed their bags. Seeing I him, everyone rushed towards him to know what had happened. Everyone settled down in the living area and Shivaay told everything.

S: This time everything that happens will be of Anika's choice. I had given her the right to choose our life. I just hope she says yes. I will prove myself and give her all the happiness that she rightfully deserves.

Everyone were proud of Shivaay. They liked the way he had handled the situation and prayed to God to let Anika choose him.

Dadi: Billu you have done the right thing..I know Anika will accept you. Everything will be alright!

S: I hope so dadi!

Dadi kissed his forehead and he smiled. Pinky moved towards Shivaay.

P: Shivaay, agar Anika tumhari baat manegi toh kya woh Mumbai aayegi tumhare saath?

Everyone went silent. Shivaay didn't know what to answer. Everything is dependent on Anika's decision.

S: Mom, I too want to take her to our mansion but not forcefully. As I said, I gave all the rights for Anika to choose..

All nodded in understanding. All the elders along with Ruvya are going back to Mumbai except Shivaay and Rikara. Shivaay asked Om and Gauri also to leave but they didn't agree. They said that they wanted to stay with Shivaay in this phase. Shivaay was very much lucky. Now all he wished was that Anika should accept him wholeheartedly.

*****

Soon it was evening and Anika decided to go to Sahil's school to pick him up. She wanted to go out to feel some fresh air and also thought to take Sahil to his favorite street food zone. She took a cab and went to his school. All the while she is thinking of Shivaay. Her mind and heart were having a conflict with each other and she knows talking with Sahil can give her a conclusion.