14. Saving her

Unknown place,

Around midnight. Anika woke up from slumber to see herself in an unknown room. She looked here and there but found none. She saw a door and ran towards it. She banged the door shouting for help but none responded to her. She then moved towards window so that she could escape from it then she heard someone opening the door. She immediately turned back and shocked to see the person in front of her.

Missed me?

A: Shaurya?

(Any Vatsal Sheth fans here! He is Shaurya Goenka, an obsessed lover of Anika!)

*****

S: I am glad you remembered me Anika! I thought you forgot me..Its been 4 months I met you!

A: Why did you kidnap me?

S: Tum jaanti ho mujhe! Phir aise kyu bol rahi ho? It pains when you talk like this to me!

He took a step forward and she took a step back.

S: Okay okay I respect you! I won't touch you without your permission honey! Just wanted to inform you that we are getting married tomorrow morning! Now take good rest because I want my to be wife to be gorgeous tomorrow!

A: Yeh kya mazak kar rahe ho tum?

S: Mazak nahi...Serious hoon mein! Kal humari shaadi hai!

A: Please Shaurya mujhe jaane do! Mein tumse shadi nahi kar sakti!

S: Kyu nahi kar sakti Anika? Do you know how much I love you? Do you remember the day I proposed you 4 months back? My dreams got shattered because you freaking denied me. I even tried to be away from you so I didn't try to contact you Anika! But now that your ex-husband had returned to you, I need to be more cautious! So, meine decide kiya ki kal humari shadi hai & uske baad hum seedha Paris jayenge, to celebrate our honeymoon!

A: You knew..about..him?

S: I know each and everything about your life honey! I also know that he had come here to convince you and take you back. But how can I let him take away what's mine? He needs to know that you are the one for me!

A: Shaurya please mere baat suno! Mera ek chota bhai hai! Mujhe uske paas jana hai! Mere alawa usko koi nahi hai! Please Shaurya jaane do mujhe!

S: Aww! Koi baat nahi I will invite him to our wedding! After all how can I ignore my honey's only family?

A: Please, I don't want to marry you and stop calling me honey Shaurya! Why are you not understanding that I don't love you?

He took a step angrily but seeing her face he stood there itself.

S: Koi baat nahi hai honey! My love is enough for us. And don't you dare pull up any stunts Anika! I don't like it when something goes against my will! Your dress and jewelry would be here by morning! I really love you so much honey! Will be waiting for tomorrow!

He said and left the room. Anika fell on the ground with a thud. No, she wont marry him. She decided that she will escape from this place. She got startled when the door got opened and Shaurya entered inside again.

S: I had brought dinner for you honey! Have it and take rest! Remember Anika, don't ever test my patience!

He kept the plate on the table and left the room locking the door at the other side. She didn't knew what to do and how to escape. But she needs to. She got startled when a familiar voice called her from her behind. She looked back and for a second she got relieved to see Shivaay entering the room through the window.

A: Shivaay..

Even she doesn't know how she ran and hugged him tightly. She began to cry in his arms.

S: Anika, humare paas zyada time nahi hai! Lets go!

A: Lekin woh..Shaurya..woh..dangerous hai!

S: I will not let him to even touch you! Lets go!

Shivaay moved towards the bed and placed pillows on it and covered it with duvet to seem like a person sleeping. He immediately held Anika's hand and both of them moved towards the window.

S: Careful Anika!

She nodded and both of them got down with the help of pipe. When she got down, he cupped her face asking if she was alright and she nodded. Holding her hand in his, he began to move to the place where he placed his car, all the while hiding from goons. Suddenly a goon saw them hiding behind.

G: Koun hai waha?

S: Shit!

He held Anika's hand in his and began to run. Shivaay punched the goon in his stomach and both ran towards the car. He started his car and began to drive.

*****

Shaurya's goons who noticed Anika escaping ran to inform to their boss. Shaurya got very much angry and slapped a goon. Taking out his gun from the draw, he moved to the porch and started his car.

Here Shivaay was driving his car very speedly. He looked through the side mirror to see some cars following his car. He pressed the accelerator more and increased the car speed. Only one thing that was running in his mind was to keep his Anika safe from everyone. When he saw the cars approaching, he suddenly turned the car and took the jungle route and was successful in diverting them. After two hours of mad driving, his car stopped. Shivika looked at each other.

S: I will check with it!

She nodded. He got down the car and looked at the tyre to know it got punctured. He kicked the vehicle in frustration. Anika got down and moved towards him.

A: Kya hua?

S: Tyre puncture!

He tried to call Khanna but there wasn't any signal.

S: Now the only way is to go by walk! I just hope we could get any help.

Anika nodded and both of them started walking. All the while Shivaay was looking everywhere and checking the area. Anika looked at him from corner of his eyes and again looked down. After a while Anika whispered,

A: Thank you for saving my life!

S: No need to say thanks Anika. It's my responsibility! Who was he Anika?

A: Shaurya Goenka..We met 8 months ago in a event I was organizing. After that he regularly came to my office for asking to organize his events. I always considered him as a friend. After 4 months, he called me to his place and proposed me..I didn't accept it and left the place. He came to office next day asking for sorry and said he will never interfere in my life. I thought he was a nice guy but he turned to be like this..

A small tear escaped from her eye. Shivaay clenched his fist hearing her. Anika didn't want to say that Shaurya knows everything about her past as to not let him worry.

A: How did you manage to come here?

He told how Sahil called him and he asked Khanna to track your phone location. After knowing it, he didn't waste a second to reach the place. Taking out her mobile from his pocket, he gave it to her. She tried to switch it on but it was off now.

S: Your phone was in the vehicle in which you were kidnapped..I saw it and took it out.

Anika nodded. It was early in the morning that Anika saw a temple and called Shivaay.

S: We could get some help there Anika. Lets go!

Shivaay & Anika moved towards the temple not knowing what future had in store for them.

*****

Precap: A gun shot...?