51. Our world!

I think I am again going through writers block and that's the reason of this long break. A big sorry for making all of you wait!

Enjoy reading,

*****

After sharing happy time in London, Shivika were on their way back to Mumbai as Dadi had requested them to come home. They would be staying for a few days and again return to Canberra. Anika is very happy that she is finally going to confess her feelings very soon to him. Well her smile didn't go unnoticed by Shivaay. He was also happy seeing her smile. He actually felt light after sharing everything with her. He is happy that she understands him more than anyone and he knew that she is his perfect life partner. He looked at her to see her sleeping peacefully clutching him tightly. Pecking her forehead, he snuggled close to her.

S: I love you so much Anika! Will be waiting for you to say those 3 words!

Having his world in his arms, he dozed off peacefully.

*****

Khanna received Shivika at the airport and he seemed very much happy seeing his tadibaaz boss and khidkitod madam together. They were going towards Oberoi Mansion and Anika was very much excited to meet everyone. He pouted looking at her excited face.

A: What?

S: You never seemed this excited for me but you are all excited for meeting everyone at home!

A: Kuch nahi ho sakta aap ka JSO!

S: And what's that?

A: Jealous Singh Oberoi!

She rested her head on his chest while he too clutched her tightly.

S: You know something, you are a lady khumbkaran!

A: And you are that Hitler who doesn't let me sleep!

S: Kitni cheap ho gayi ho tum Anika! Here I am waiting to do that when you will accept my love and you are falsely accusing me!

It took a moment for her to understand. He had this playful smirk on his face and she wished to wipe off that on his face.

A: Shameless insaan!

S: For you I am! And I think I need to be ashamed while talking about thaaaaat!

She immediately placed her palm on his mouth to stop his talks. While he being the cheapda, bit her finger making her squeal and he started laughing. And they began to fight all the way back to home.

*****

Oberoi Mansion,

Before they could enter Omru had stopped them at the entrance.

Ru: How can you both enter inside like this haan? Choti ma will do your oh my maata!

ShivOm: Shut up, Rudra!

Pinky did their aarthi and welcomed Shivika inside. They then took blessings from the elders and that's when Gauri and Bhavya dragged Anika with them. Shivaay's face had fallen seeing her going away. Omru started to laugh seeing their brother's condition.

S: Why are you laughing?

Om: Seeing your face!

Ru: You know bhaiyya, bhabhi has wrapped you on her fingers!

S: That's for sure! And I am okay with it!

He had this wide grin on his face. Omru smiled. Finally their plan to unite Shivika by giving them time and space has worked. The trio hugged and Shivaay felt peace.