41. The untold love

When Shivaay saw Anika leaving, he pushed Alice away and started to run towards Anika.

S: Anika stop there..Please ruk jao!

Anika didn't hear a word and moved towards exit and tried to take a cab when Shivaay held her hand.

A: Shivaay please leave my hand! I don't want to talk to you!

S: Anika, I didn't think Alice could do that..Please listen to me!

A: I said leave me.

S: Not happening. I won't let you go away alone in this state. We will talk once we reach home.

Holding her hand tightly in his, he moved towards the car. The ride was silent and Anika didn't look at him for a second while he was looking at her all the while. Once they reached home, she immediately rushed inside to the pool side. He ran behind her and held her hand tightly.

S: What is wrong with you Anika? Tum kyu aise behave kar rahi ho? I didn't expect Alice to do something like that!

A: Shivaay please leave me alone!

S: Anika mujhe tumse baat karni hai!

A: And I don't want to..please leave!

S: Anika I am sorry for what has happened in the party. I didn't knew why she did that.

A: Can I ask you something? Please answer it frankly.

Shivaay nodded.

A: Why did you marry me Shivaay?

Shivaay looked surprised. He didn't expect something like this now.

A: Tell me Shivaay? Aap ne mujhse shaadi kyu ki? You always say about naam, khoon, khandaan right! I don't have any of them. If you wished you could have talked to the wedding organizer that day. Lekin aap ne aisa nahi ki! You married me and introduced me as your wife in front of the world..Remember you itself introduced Tia as your wife 3 years before. What has happened to you that you organized a party that day and called media and all to introduce me a month back? Nothing had changed in me. Mein aaj bhi wahi Anika hoon. Na naam, na khoon, na khandaan. Then why are you did that? Is that because you were guilty for what happened? Did you do everything because you want to repent for your deeds? Or else did you marry me because you pity me. I didn't have those 3 with me so you let me go in past right! Even now you married me because you needed my forgiveness and you pitied me. But please don't look at me with pity Shivaay. I don't need it. You wanted me to forgive you right? Okay..I forgive you! But please answer this question. Why did you marry me? Boliye Shivaay?

He was silent. He wasn't able to digest the fact that Anika could think like this. She was thinking about his ideologies which he forgot long back. Naam, khoon, khandaan. Those were the thoughts which washed away from his mind because of her. He no longer judges a person based on them. And now she is talking about those fake ideologies. How could she even think that he left her because she didn't have naam, khoon, khandaan. And she is naming his all deeds in the name of repenting his mistakes. Can't she feel the undying love I have for her? He thought.

Seeing him silent, Anika wiped her tears which were continuously betraying her. But she doesn't want to fall week in front of him. She again misunderstood him.

A: I got my answer!

She turned to go and took a step away from him. She was again drowning in the world of loneliness and a similar pain in her heart that happened to her 3 years before. But before she could further move away from him, he pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly. Anika was shocked seeing him. He had hugged her with all his might. She was even feeling breathless the way he had held her in his embrace. It's like she would go away from him if he loosened his grip even for a second.